Sunday 1 January 2023

Nose Plants



Funny dreams at work as I was in the liminal space.

I was in a carpark... Dancing and fun.    
My face was crazy, made from geology... 
I had moss and rocks and layers!

I'd picked at a crust of moss and rock on my nose and it opened into a cave were strange glowing things were growing.
They looked a little like coral or the inside of a fruit with seed.

I scraped some of it out into my hand and from these transparent eggy seed pod's came identical dancing humanoid clear plants! 

I recall at the time being lucid enough to think, dreams are strange and mind is playing with me!

Bk home...


Christmas tights and pants....   All hand made and embroidered with stuff.
I was packing them away.
I was in a refugee type space, I'd packed incense to take with me. 

 

A model of a boat, black and red... Shaped like a clog.    It was in a sea too, I was huge.

I forget the name now... It was unusual.   The boat was strangely powerful for it's size. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...