Thursday 28 December 2023

Christmas Week 23

 


26th

A post Christmas shop sale.

A girl with ginger curly hair, with a ginger spaniel laying together. 

Polecat's & Ferrets.

 

A guy who took my wallet and ordering tappas. 
I took him down, carried him around abit... then we ate it together.
Christmas horns, wrestling and results...

Then a dream of planes..
Was flying to Bali with Em.
Organising a party,

A busy unfamiliar city with peach alcopops and convenience store. 
I was expecting a baby I was going to call George.
While walking on my hands up cobbled streets.

 

Last part was my main dream scape at duck, huge walls of waves that were black...
Then fractalized before breaking at once. 
This looked very cool. 

27th Dec

Packing up from Aunty Sheila's.  I was sad about it, lots of clothes and old toys.  Felt like wasn't coming back.

Strang black metal silhouette things too, 4 of them they changed a lot, sometimes animals sometimes just art.

Taking a waitress job too, it was my main dream space.  Mainstreet not a building that is there in any real way.
It was where Lewis' is, but was a dark old fashioned room with deep red walls and old dark wooden tables.
I was starting the same time as another female.
I cleared some tables on my way threw and the owners wife met me as I was going threw to what I expected to be the kitchens.  She was dressed in gypsy style skirts very old fashioned.
She pulled aside a heavy velvet curtain and took me threw into another smaller dinning room and up onto a raised platform where she told me they held seances.   The room had old deep red and cream velvet wallpaper, with a large abstract pattern.
She brought us a pile of aprons to pick from, short stripped ones.
The other female picked first. 
I'd gone for one I thought was white with blue stripes.  But unfolding it, it was sheer flowered lace skirt.  I'd checked my pants which were rainbow tie dye and decided it wouldn't look right, so I'd returned it for a normal apron to wear over the long black skirt I had on.

28th Dec

An old wooden wardrobe and a wooden chest too, was very old and crude the wood crumbling.

Huge crystals, all kinds. Massive insects too, bigger than a hand. 
I was with 2 guys just sitting round looking at stuff and falling asleep.

The dream in dreams were odd, a guy who was werewolf and another guy made of purple crystal.
The purple crystal guy I was firing light at, he was absorbing it and glowing.  It was cool and looked amazing.

Next dream I was making acid blotters, they had the ace of spades on them.  Various sizes and different card designs but all the Ace of Spades. I was dropping the acid on from a brown glass bottle.
My cat Carry was there, she had a problem with her back legs I was trying to sort out.

A pile of 60's photos of kids.   Then a really strange thing with odd drone type robots.
I was in a room, in an apartment building and the drones were at the window outside.
One at a time, odd robot like things that were big and didn't really look like they had any business flying.

I was waving at them.

Last dream was a student house, I was cleaning up cold chips from the night before.  I still owed one of my flat mates cash for them.
I'd gone threw to the kitchen to get kitchen roll to wipe up a mess.  Em & Wayne were there I was suggesting inviting my bro and his friends round for a house party.

Then I was bouncing in the air really high, Wayne grabbing my leg n trying to pull me bk down. 


29th
Making Carrot and coriander soup. 

A punch up on the beach.   A flying car and sparking headset.


Punch balloons.

The spears twins & Em.   A code like food that was display food.  

Tripping using odd bits of metal from an old grail uniform.  It was a strange experience to trip on, like we were reliving experiences the outfit had been threw.   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...