Tuesday 5 December 2023

Young & Rude


 

3rd Dec

 

Long dream in a pizza restaurant. I was young probably in my late teens had on big black stompy boots and a short skirt with no pants.
I was being a bitch, not really sure why as I don't recall. 
But I was difficult with people.   
I'd also gone into the toilet and just peed on the floor! 
😆

Marcus was in the dream too.  

 

Second dream was set in a high school again I'm young we were A level age.

It was end of year and there were exhibitions of creative work on.
I'd been sorting out stationery and looking at various displays.

One with a strange frozen choc and mint swirl fudge.
It didn't taste of much but was chewy and cold.

There was a guy I knew, though everyone assumed him and another female were together... Me included.
But he sort me out and came onto me.  This bit was odd... It was in a sort of shed, that had been decorated like a nativity scene.

2 older guys one who kinda reminded me of Inka in that he looked like a homeless bum, were sitting next to the straw stage smoking.
They laughed at us as we pushed past them to have sex on the stage with them watching!
When we were done the younger guy got up and left.
After finding my pants I'd sat with the older guys who gave me a cig to smoke.  

 

4th Dec

Dad care and funeral dream.... But all mooshed up with a hotel/holiday park too.
Suzie coming onto Dad.
A massive dance hall.   Snow falling and Christmas decorations and lights.
Then I was with Em in an odd Children's play zone.
All kinds of toys set out but sort of dark and run down too.  It had a kitchen area too where bread in bags had been placed into a circular pile then set fire too. 
The fire was out now, leaving just charred bits and melted plastic.

A strange track ran round the space, it was powered by a huge machine!   Hidden behind a door.   I'd gone in to look at it and asked the staff a bunch of guys in uniforms what it was for.  It was oddly modern and out of place.

Odd visual stuff then a strange thing floating down the street like a smoking tree stump.
I was seeing little fractal Saturns coming of it.
Was asking others if they could see the same thing.
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...