Friday 8 December 2023

Death as a Final Ejection




7th Dec

Twin boys,  blond gingery hair.   They were playing a chase game before bath time.

My bro and 3 older guys playing too, kind of rounding them up and making them giggle.

 

Next dream was an odd panto.  Chris Sargent and Niki Mulvey, were on the main street acting out a death sceen 🤨

I was watching like a vid recording from many angles at once.  It was odd.
The same twin boys but older now.
Also cleaning a space ship and waiting to be beamed up.

Next dream was birthing pools and Emma, she was a birth partner of sorts.
Train tickets south and a sort of hybrid of Amanda Sage and Tiger!

A defaced family album but it was only on the cover in white board pen so could be wiped off.

A lantern parade on the main-street too, it was an odd thing.  You couldn't smile, if you did you got sent back to the start.  It was a sort of game.
Gymnasts and soldiers too, doing handstands and other strength stuff.
 

Last dream was strange too,  I had one of them plastic stretchers I was carrying threw an underpass.   I'd fallen down between a crash barrier and the path, and was struggling to stand up, I was sort of wedged there untill I wriggled about.

Some people passing helped pull me out.

8th Dec

Garden at Dad's I think.  It was that sort of shape.  I was cooking outside a pan of peperoni and some spaghetti then making broth for an odd take on Raman.

 

Then,  Fishing off the harbour with lines.  Coin making and glue.  I'd made a copper coin from old pennies but dropped it and couldn't find it amongst the others.
I'd bad a leather bag like a pouch too, I was going to give it to Connie.
She was in the dream too.  I was sewing with magic thread, weaving it threw.

The glue was warm, when it cooled down it turned waxy a bit like glue gun stuff I suppose.
 

Back at Crumstone again, this time I'm sprouting lentils.  Jacks sister is there too, in his house on the estate but it's them modern flats again.  She's sitting talking with Fay they were the same age.
Inka too, looking over me.  Samples of my Blood were wanted for something.
I'd been moved to a day shift.

A VR world too, with a large player base.  It was a sandy world with dune buggy cars.

Next was residential care in a community centre.  Could have also been my main dream space, Dad was there too.
Inside was large modern and open plan.
I was having a heated discussion with Rodica about Dad.  He was hallucinating and she was saying he had Bipolar.  I was visualising the brain and telling her how it's not the same.
I tell her Bipolar is an affliction of the spirit,  extremes of awakenings and dark nights of the soul.  We talk about the brain and soul.

Home care, I was being asked to do a shift of home care for people.  Trying to sort an app on my phone I could use for location and to record what I did there.
Only an earthquake was happening too.
A bus shelter outside the old police station in my main dreams space.  I'd stopped to pee there before going into a Pub run by Alex at the top of James street.
It was an old fashioned building, More like an Old city public house.
Ann & Michel lived in the back.
Alex gave me a red wine in a small stemless glass and we decided to take out the boat.
The boat was like a narrow coble with a sail.  Only it was made of black metal with a huge anchor onboard.
Dad & John Cress were our other crew mates.  We set sail on the concrete.... Carried by the earthquake.
And it carried us to a tar pit on the green on James street... The boat went in quickly sinking.  While the rest of us jump to land, Alex was still on the ship going down with it.
I'd found a spade that I held to him, and was yelling for Dad and John to help me pull.
John looked at his hands that were helplessly arthritic. 
Dad understood eventually and helped me pull Alex back out of the tar using the old metal spade.
Was a bit odd after that, Alex hugged me and we went back to his bar where we celebrated with warm freeze dried milk.  The black metal ship left abandoned in the Tar.

Last dream was more symbolism. 
Em & Me.  A volcano puzzle with a top and a heart.
One had a view the other riddles and wisdom.
Death as a final ejection.  

I was seeing Sigle of Lucifer, optic nerve and the urinal genital system. 
Like this night here. https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/gnostic-mirror-vision.html

This time it was like I was seeing the energy of the soul leaving the body threw the system and like a projection from the 3rd eye. 
Was kinda cool. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...