Friday 1 December 2023

Blaze the Fish & Family Fun.


 

1st Dec 23

 

Really cool dream.  It was like 2 dreams overlaid.  The main dream was a family in the US It was set in the 60s I guess as everything was old fashioned but not old.
I was part of a family living in a single story American style home.

One of 5 kids and the only girl.  Grandparents' lived with us too, the house was noisy and chaotic but full of love.

The doors were slatted wood.  The boys liked playing with batman toys.
In the recall I have I was standing with the grandmother shelling peas and beans.
On the other layers I was sort of aware of being current me... And that I was sort of visiting.  It was visual but emotional too.   I felt lots of connection with the other members of the family.

One of our grandparents could speak Arabic.  It felt like visiting another life.

At the end of the dream I was seeing a change in the world.

It was like a mass change in consciousness but I was observing it from the layer outside.
I could see patterns, symbols and geometric shapes...  But then something was also interfering to shut it down.

 

Next dream I'm in Aunty Irene's house.  To start with it's full of kids, the boys from the first dream are there again only this time they are Indian. 
The eldest was called Jithin, he was disabled cerebral palsy I think.
Again the emotional attachment I had was like brothers.

We'd made a play area in the front room.  In the back room adults were having a party members from my Dad's fam were there Muriel and my cousin Sue.

Mam was there too.  I was kind of annoyed with people all over it felt too full and crowded.

Next dream was more abstract...   An orange gold fish in a tank, but it had feet with little boots.   It was in a transformational phase of losing it's legs.  
I wanted to call it Blaze.
There was another layer to.  

A guys shadow, she was a peculiar female who looked Japanese.   The guy was being shown his female counterpart and then also a demon who acted and fed threw her.

The deamon was familiar.  He was warning the male to look after the female as he'd hand picked and raised her.
They were all in different layers of reality but the connection and energy flow between the 3 was strong.
 

Before I woke other smaller dreams.  In one I was with my Dad in a city tower block. 
Small offices with full length glass windows that looked across the skyline. 
We were high up and I kept doing handstands against the glass.
Me being upside down was pissing of my Dad.

 

Valentina and a talk on body energy and food...   Then in the last dream I was moving into a new residential halls.  I was to be on the top floor of 3 in a large shared room.

 

I'd also met and talked to my Uncle Alan in a pub.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...