Friday 22 December 2023

Split Reality

 


21st Dec
Should have written this earlier in the day.  
Stone close dream...  Cracks in the ceiling with water coming in.


22nd Dec

Strange version of Seahouses Harbour.
Very large and busy, water is warm too.
Loads of traffic and Belford has a plane station with flights leaving south every hr.

I'd visited a strange harbour office where the Wyvis should be then walked North, out of the village to where I could see an ever changing view. 
I knew I wasn't perceiving the same as the others, I could see woodland with toadstools and stuff.

 

Some women walked past me carrying food, one was potato cakes in the shape of dino's.  I'd followed her to see where she'd got them from and found myself in a busy space, where sort of women's institute types were having a meal.
I wasn't welcome there, but I wanted to know where to find Potato Dinos.

 

Then an odd dream, I was sort of hallucinating.  Sitting on a bus with Dom.  I'd been enjoying watching changing shapes and stuff.  A sort of MTV like channel was playing, and I was tripping out.
He'd got of the bus for some reason, and I'd been sat beside a rab coat he was wearing with his car keys on top.
When all of a sudden I vibrated and the coat and keys were gone, the drop down seat folding back up as he re-entered the bus.
I was puzzled...  And explained to him what had happened.

 

We find ourselves in an odd mental hospital where I'm again perceiving a split reality.  One is really funny and surreal.
I'm seeing stuff behind glass, like an odd TV studio, they know I can see them where as most people can't.
The people who could see them too had been classes as very insane. 
A group of them were being moved threw, and I grabbed Dom and we tagged along, aware we were getting into more trouble but curious all the same.

We follow over piles of old feather pillow cases, then bags of lego.  Toy trains and such.
There is a locked unit we need to get access too,  I find myself standing outside with a bird in a jug.
They agree to let us in.   The people in their are interesting.  I chat with a few while Dom looks around.
We end up in a bus, Dom driving this time and me up front too, we have the other crazies in the back.
End up driving round a huge red brick complex, the whole place was surrounded by tall red brick walls with barbwire on top. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...