Monday 15 May 2023

An Odd Group I Keep Meeting.



12th

Main dream area, flooded.  The tide has covered the road and there are huge water spouts linking the sky and water.   They have white glowing light in the centre.

 

A small red car that I was driving.  It's old and rundown.   I was hoping for a bus and was asking if we could get a bus with tables.

A wall with odd stone lizards/snakes coming out of it.  They'd been alive but were kind of petrified and solid now.

I was trying to claim for shifts I'd worked on trains.   I wasn't sure of my hrs to put down, or were to claim my funds from.

Grans house with tiny animals, a mini pig.

A halls of residence.  It had an attached church and I'd been ringing in the bell there. 
 

Outside of here, laying in the sun on the wall.  I was watching the neighbours kids play out in the road.

 

 

13th

Somewhere that seemed like the old Viking, 3 ball rooms had been renovated.  I was with an odd group. 

A roofless car, at one point I was floating with my hands resting on a table.  

Inka was around too?  Not visible just feel able.  He'd asked if I wanted some help and had grabbed my ankles and wiggled me so I was doing impossible things.

On the side of the road were a pile of teddy bears and one of the guys got some and dropped them in a muddy puddle.
I was angry with him, got them out to dry off.

15th

Cooking a meal with rice and prawns then taking Josh's temp.
A strange stray dog, that was staying with Almeria.

A cool dream where I was in a city with friends.  I could fly.  All my things vanished from my bag and were replaced with a white sheet.
I didn't mind but I had no funds to get home.  My shoes broke too, a pair of black trainers the heal fell out so I took them off.

I was flying round a strange track/overpass.

I go with some odd people into a really odd church.  They were doing something illegal there I was trying to help and they let me use there phone to call my Dad and tell him I wouldn't be home.

Their phone was odd, I couldn't put the numbers in and a guy with gingery blond hair helped me.
After the call he took me outside to see the building.  

It was like an amazing stone magic pumpkin, the paths and gardens filled with lilies blue and a tiger print.
It looked like a fairy tale castle.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...