Sunday 7 May 2023

Pest....

 


7th May (working)

A game dream, like GW2 but we were our characters.  I was with a guy I liked but had another partner, we were close...  The other guy refused to leave my side.   My partner didn't like it, but I was comfortable in my friends company. 
Malico and Inka were around too. 

 

2 dreams in main dream house.
 

Em, I'd asked her round after school to play a game.   She came along with a guy.   The guy was being a sex pest and I'd gone into another room and fallen asleep on the bed to get away from him.

A woman from work and came to wake me up... She wanted me to move a hydraulic bed that was now stored in my parents room downstairs for a resident.

The hallway was now blocked with loads of equipment and stuff, we would been to post it out of a plastic gate on the banister.
As I looked downstairs Em was leaving, upset she'd been asked round and I'd gone to sleep.  She's left a bouquet of flowers and a gift bag with Champaign and 2 glasses in the hall. 
I called to her apologising but she wouldn't even look at me. 
I felt like a shit.

 

2nd dream, same place.  Zak kept smashing glass jugs, I was annoyed with him.  A TV set hanging on a chain in the garden.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...