Friday 5 May 2023

Boo Hiss Crew

 


4th May... Slept really deep last night, woke up with back pain.
A work sort of dream, but it was a game too.  3 floors, I was collecting meds and looking for missing stuff.
 

Same dream... Family are now there.  We have phones too, contacts and money, or gold.  It was being moved in carts.

2 kids, blood increasing flow as needed a sample, other DNA had been mixed in and it was hard to isolate what I was looking for.  I was trying to ID something.
Clever and strange games, the job we were going was successful and we moved the gold were it needed to be.
 

5th May
Similar dream scenario all night.

 

Starts of at Bamburgh there is no stone castle, and the dunes reach further in land.
We have an encampment of wood & grass huts we live in and the vibe is tribal.
There are modern aspects too, at one point I was being examined internally and something was clamped with forceps... It hurt!

We were cutting wood, and making crude ladders... They remined me of the rope bridges from the other night.
We used odd shaped axe's everything was very ancient looking.

The people there were in an employment of sorts.  

I recall it was Christmas eve too.
There was a storm due in, and I was in the hut watching over the sea waiting for it's arrival.

 

Next dream was protocol a violent dream, not dissimilar from the first.  Old and tribal, again in huts.
We were in arranged pairings, this was sorted by the clan elders.  Like arranged marriages....only he was picking genetic mating's to balance and strengthen out tribe.  It was like we were breeding stock.
I'd been paired with an aggressive male... I warrior I think, mainly due to my hip size and perceived ability to birth well.
On another layer it was more abstract.   Shapes...   1 sided, 2 sided and 3 each controlled a separate body part/function.   Was dreaming inside and out.

 

Next dream was way more surreal...  It was an orgy in a housing estate.
The place was dark, all similar styles of housing with one corner shop where they sold hot drinks and pastries and snacks from a counter out font.

I'd been seduced by a group of cats and taken into a house on the estate, were a group of people were to have sex.

The cats had taken all my clothes and I was nekkid in a dingy front room.  2 sofas and an old rug, it smelt of old smoke.  A large patio door opened onto the dark garden with a small bathing pool.
I was on the carpet as the others came in.  2 guys and another female.  One male was around my age, dirty jeans and tee-shirt, shoulder length greasy hair and a long beard.   The other male and female were a little older. 
They all watched me.... I don't really recall if I had sex or not, but I watched the older couple making out.
 

After a while there we go for a walk out in the dark.  I'm still nekkid but don't mind.  
The estate is full of people, crowds walking round in a line all following each other parade style children were there too.   We wern't going with the flow of the crowds though it was impossible to avoid them as they wove in and out of the buildings in a huge human snake pattern... I recall thinking maybe I should have put on some clothes.
At one point I'd passed Dot with his friends going the other way and one of him had commented, isn't that your mum there nekkid with strange men
😆

 

Last one was even more abstract...  Bathtub boats and bar brawls. I was with Malico who was being male me..  A large pub with pre paid fighting.  
People had come to see it, it was extremely violent.... I was on clean up for others.  
Lizards and snails.   Line ups and take downs. 
A team called the 'Boo, Hiss Crew' that I knew.... they were like a violent crime group who loved fighting.

-

 Also 5th May - Nab b4 work.

Odd version of my main dream space.
Working in a vets with Ann where the seafarers café used to be.  Consultations and cleaning out back while waiting for next patients to arrive.
I'd slopped of on a long break when I was supposed to be working and was dancing threw a building where the Methodist church is, but it's a multi story complex, with turnstiles and elevators.
I'd danced threw the reading room which was filled with people looking at me.
I realised I was having a psych break and should act normal in company.

I was going up and down the elevators on my stomach.. And squeezing threw turnstiles. 
Mathew and his bro watched me appear at the bottom of an elevator and I told them I was rebirthing myself with stairs. 

Some woman were protesting too, they'd all lost young sons.   Yelling there names out... There was a bit of aggro about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...