Thursday 11 May 2023

Shared Food

 


9th

Odd dream after night shift.   I had pea shoots growing from under my finger nails.   Didn't hurt but looked really odd.
Then all my nails fell off!

 

10th

Zombie sleep!  Been awake to long :D

 

11th

First dream a residential home.  Snow, I had my fluffy coat.

Second dream much longer.  I was on a kind of exchange to South America.  I was staying with a family in a shamm hose in a square, 3 generations in the same house.   The gran reminded me of my gran.

The area was run down with old cars parked in a square of jumbled buildings.
We had shared a meal a bowl of beans in a sauce and I was clearing the bowls into a skink and making and handing out desert.

Desert was some condensed milk and a sort of dried meringue like biscuit.  They didn't have proper dishes and we were using old plastic food containers. 

I was washing some so we had enough and giving one to each person.
I felt strangely welcome and at home there although I didn't speak their language. 

I was thinking that as I was serving the desert and Inka appeared by my shoulder as I was thinking how much I felt at home.... He's said   'You should do, I took you in broken and let you heal under my wing'

 

Last dream I was with Marcus, we were moving and had a huge fish tank.
We had the fish in a smaller tank we'd set up while we sorted the large tank.
Massive orange goldfish with faces like turtles, a tiny starfish was on the bottom of the tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...