Monday 29 May 2023

Tales and Stories


 

(Working Nights)
26th

A dream with Marie, Middle me in a communal building.  I'd been drugged as middle me wanted to fight.   I'd not been in a position to say no.

I was angry about it and refusing to play the role they wanted me too.
 

27th

Making and sharing a Mezze meal with a group of people.   Yummy!

 

28th

Running threw open country.   An amazing 2 layer harbour.  Carved stone piers that were 2 layers with stone stairs between.   Huge wooden galleon ships docked there. 

Running again with male me, we arrived at Berwick.

 

29th

Main dreamscape inland from the South beach.  A crazy man with layers of disguise, assassinations and a magic fairy god mum.  I was building a new kitchen in a dwelling.
I was carrying round a section of small intestine.  I used it for divining and magic, I was a wild one and unpopular with the trendy magicians.

Similar dream. An odd and funny king, also like an odd fairy-tale he was feeding people his performance and show.

A comfort round in an odd space, Joan was there and my Aunty.   I had gifts for people.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...