Sunday 21 May 2023

Cloud Hop and Scopes


20th

(At work)
Dream started with a false awakening where I was sitting.  We followed a little girl down an escalator into a strange mall.

Big outdoor food hall.   2 strange guys I was chatting to and with.
At one point I'd known I was dreaming.  I'd teleported from the floor where a bunch of people were looking over me into the sky beside a crazy looking cloud, I flew down and landed in a pile of snow a little distance from them, they were all looking for me as I'd vanished. 


21st

Lots of long dreams but also first proper sleep in 2 days.
First was my main dream space, old stone close again.   There is a strange lab set up with some radio active image scanner.
I was sneaking about stealing the radio active component that made it function.

I knew it wasn't a good thing to shove in my pocket but my options were limited, I needed to borrow use and return it.
It was an odd thing, like a cross between a telescope and a huge microscope mounted onto a bus base.
I had an odd cover story. 

 

Other notes I have I can't read at all.

Dream before I woke up was strange, an odd gloopy thing I was making from a satchel into a ball that could be worn under a hat :P

Made sense at the time. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...