Monday 3 April 2017

Flooding River, Castle and Monistery.

First dream has massive sheets of glass with strange bobbles on them left in a field.  None knows why they are there or what they are for. 

next I head to a village in France.   I'm in a cottage by a river (I've been here in another dream not that long ago)
There is a river right outside the cottage but kind of above it so that the river is running right past the window it looks like a swimming pool.    I'm looking forward to swimming but the woman with me doesn't want to cause it's starting to rain, but it's warm and we are going to get wet anyway to I convince her to come and play.
The rain gets heavier and the river gets deeper until it's eroding massive lumps of the river bank.

I'm looking at a old stone bridge that is starting to strain..  there is also someone making clay tiles baked earth!  Her kiln is to close to the river, she wants to save the tiles but I move her back to the shallows as the river washes the Kiln away.   It was all very beautiful, sunny but rainy and such a lot of water moving.


Next is dreams of Craster where my Gran lived  (Military and roadblocks have gone) ...  I'm approaching it on the main road in this time and by bus.  It's different and very beautiful and sunny.  At the bus stop are long lines of people I get of to wander round.   It's calm and the sea is very still a short way of the shore to the east is a beautiful  sandstone castle rising out of the water and on the south cliff top is an incredible monastery it's a ultra modern shape like a dome but of old stone blocks.  Mainly it is just the arch supports but the rest is open to the air.    It's shaped like huge crypts I guess, but just the arch supports.   (This is placed in the area where my Dad was born) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...