Tuesday 4 April 2017

Minecraft Dream & Hotel.

First dream is a Mine craft Dream.  

I was with male me, and we were attending a 'Master builders convention'  though we were not master builders at all and blagging it out of curiosity.  
There is a central hub way up in the sky which is like a large round platform with a helter-skelter type of path around it spiralling down to the ground...  the path is made of glass so the floor and view can be seen. 
On the top where the hub is there are cafes, bars rooms with PC's,  controllers & tablets.   The hub is more 'human like' though we are inside a minecraft landscape the glass path and the landscape below are more obviously blocks.

We have arrived a little late for the building competition but one of the master builders offers to take us on a tour of the latest entry's.    First building is lovely, it's like a medieval farm house with attached stables and animals.  Really very impressive, me and male me realise we are way out of our league when it comes to this minecraft building the guy seems suspicious of us too how we are there as we clearly are not terribly skilled and they start to be wired with us.  
At one point back on the hub I'm shut into a room on my own.   I get out again and look to the sky and point out an amazing view of floating stone Island being dragged skywards by a team of blue flying minecraft dragons, there are others watching it from min craft  hot air balloons.  At this point I realise my head is not square but not round either it more of a dodecahedron and I can see energy lines connecting it by the points with other people who's heads are similar. 
The stuff we are watching in the sky is really very epic and it distracts all the people at the convention so me and male me can sneak off and leave. 

We go across the bridge away from the main hub and take an underground train (though this is weirdly futuristic but also old-fashioned.  ... it was more like a submarine yellow with them metal windy wheels to open and close the doors.     We get of at Haslemere (My home station)  but we are under the ground till in  different station that most people don't know about...   It's cold and snowing and dark and the town is layed out as a mirror image to this one.

Next dream is my main dreamscape new area, so  top of the harbour hill...  a new posh multi-story hotel that is all black and white inside.   There is a new area of high end shops and cafes sprawling from this area and a competition being run by an estate agent.   I seem more concerned with getting wi-fi functioning again as some of us are having connectivity issues.  I can fly in the dream and seem to be zooming around in the hotel and out above the streets - I seem to be on track to get the prize money but I'm not really interested in it, one of the family's effected by the connection issues is a Muslim family and they can't talk to family in another country...  I seem to be more interested in making the connections function again.  In another bit of  the dream I'm way up in the top of the hotel dealing with dirty bedding and cutlery they are covered in blood. 


Last dream :)
I'm the me with the black hair again, I'm wearing all black too leather leggings and such.   I'm going into a game..  it's a shooter game like Lazar quest.  It's a bit like a star wars type ship, the guns shoot a blast of air.   I'm surprised at how good I am at it, I can shoot flys of the wall at the other side of the room.  

There was also something about humans making silk thread like spiders with emotions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...