Thursday 27 April 2017

Mish Mash of Hazy Dreams.

Dreams have been strange busy with fuzzy recall and the weekend was rather hectic. 

End of last week I had an odd dream of doing LSD with Ian and kids and work up to wired visual effects just like I had taken LSD.   There was a gambling game where the coins where like trees of life. 
This last week I've been really bad at writing up dreams. I come back in this morning and start where I'd left of last week and the first dream is this below

Dream set in a lovely garden.... I was in a blue long flowing dress with lots of orange goldfish on it. There where 2 blackbirds and a large black spider.

This morning I went with Roz & Kelly for a dark moon meet and to set intentions for this cycle.

The meet was moved at the last moment (30mins before) from a different house to another friends garden.
I was met going into her garden by 2 black birds, one on the fence and one on the gate (they are feeding young)
At the meet one of my friends intentions was to work with a new totem the 'goldfish' which is also on her family's crest so she feels it's ancestor work.
The spider is one of my totems!

-  Another Matriarch dream..  3 sons.   hazy

Last night.   BBQ party and tower blocks  (Hazy)

Then main dreamscape... I'm trying to get home to main dream house, but I have a massive box of music.  (Old tapes & CD's)  
I try carrying it all but it's to heavy so I put it down and call a cab.  The dream is set round the old community centre, there is a school/fairground there.  My taxi doesn't arrive and I sit around waiting/watching.    Someone asked me into their house a middle age woman, she's nice she calls me another cab and lets me wait.

Then there is a wired meeting...  with my Dad.   In the dream my Mam is still alive, but she's being an arse - I'm telling my Dad to leave her!   This is odd as I say to him,  

'I realise this will sound wired....   in another life I live when she got cancer she died from it.... (In this she dream/world she didn't die, but was different/wired/nasty after)   I don't see her as real in this reality... she's an NPC, and it's not worth wasting your time with her'

O.o

I eventually manage to get the music home... then I seem to be in a  pub/inn it's wired as it's in 2 towns at once, and there is a white chalk cliff right outside the building. 
Lots of people have taken this new cheep drug that's made them completely inhibited so there are people having sex all lover the place...   this in it's self is not a bad thing, but apparently this society gone really wired cause people just keep having sex and aren't doing much else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...