Saturday 8 April 2017

Pinnacles, Dolls and what next?

Last nights dreams were drastically different from the night before.    (I may well be way out of wack here, but I have a wired feeling I dream for the seasons/the collective the people dreaming near me too) 

That would be what a shaman would do I guess??      I'm just going on wired stuff I've dreamed and been shown so who knows.  -  I want to know what my neighbours hubby dose for work though as our heads are within 2meaters :slightly_smiling_face:   

Anyhoo  even before I went to sleep last night the synchronicity were tickling me.  I had memory's of poems/dream/visions

This was the first..   with references to things I'd herd on the radio, read in wired books.   This is an odd song..   (I've also had dreams of my own birth)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EA1DhZpkt0



So I had visions of Russian dolls, mandalas synchronicitys.

In the first dream I'm working in a vets..  this time it's huge and 2 of the staff younger than me are clearly angry with me... (they are one of my neighbours kid(19-20), and another who works at the store of the end of the lane now)

They ask if they can talk to me after the shift... I talk to them.  They instantly get angry at me.. 

annoyingly i was writing in the dark and have 2 lines overlaying each other.  The main jist of what they were saying was..

"You!   'Your   something to live, something to die' attitude fucked us, and fucked the world"

In the dream I exploded verbally and go ballistic.  Very aggressively I ask
I ask if they are speaking generationally rather than personally. 

They say it's generational and I launch into an epic rant of 'Fuck of with your special snowflake views of yourself...   we might have come before and we opened a channel but we can't fight every battle and I'm not even responsible for there generation ... and bla bla bla   (I was really angry O.o) 

Even as I was ranting at them I was feeling bad that my generation ( the confrontational ones) had not done more...   and I felt I was projecting my guilt.


Next was symbolism & numerology.. the Mona, Ona, Monad..

This dream zips round the globe fast.. it was hard to keep track. It was a globe at war and I was part of gypsy underground who kept dyeing and coming back as vagrant kids and trying to catch up.
Another common them is we are tending to large tanks with tropical fish.. (this isn't even in dreams I can reference, but I know/remember 100's of them) I'm helping someone who has the balance wrong in there tank, The fish is beautiful blue and red with spots. I'm also part of 2 gangs working my main dream scape.

Then it launched into the series of dreams I've had regarding the amusement arcade in my main dream zone (tied to knights Templar and military & conspiracy)

Another common them is we are tending to large tanks with tropical fish.. (this isn't even in dreams I can reference, but I know/remember 100's of them) I'm helping someone who has the balance wrong in there tank, The fish is beautiful blue and red with spots. I'm also part of 2 gangs working my main dream scape.

I'm playing both sides, and there is a stand off. 'Jack' who often plays male me is there this time he's with me but it's back in the dreams I've had of Craster and Seahouses ( this is my dad's birth place + my home town)

There is a wired conspiracy/phone/hack. Jack is with me and we are back in Pinicles as an amusement arcade (again) he is stroking my back... we both know I've always wanted loved him. It's a tender gesture we both know is ment to keep me close. In the dream he calls a command 'Trident' into another friends phone. He was doing it experimentally, but I realise there is more at play. When he says out loud 'It didn't work' Wired shit starts happening with the phone. I know about it but am limited in my ability to interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best of Beasts

  Tails just got a 6 Inka - You want 6 of the best or 6 of the beast?   'lol, Fuck off, Ren'   hahaha   kk I'll ask Kaylo late...