Tuesday 11 April 2017

Games and an Odd Bundle.

I'm finally getting a bit of a handle on these crazy jumbled up dreams :slightly_smiling_face: 
I'm going back into the same thing.. but the things I'm going into are 5man 'team games'    The flower/pink/ v/ and 5 are recurring theam's and they seem to be to do with our team name, but each 'game' scenario is really different and that's why recall and making sense out of them is so tricky. 

The games are weirdly different, from reality jumping, to racing, one was like a fancy dress party hide and seek... and other like catch the bases game.      They seem to be interspersed with my normal school/class room type dreams where we are learning stuff and these serve as hubs between the games.     The environments are wacky colourful and not really earth like.    At one point I was a wired 'mat' that could transform into a rolled up thing or have 4 wheels.    We seem to be teasing stuff out bit by bit sorting. 

I also had a period where I was wide awake around 4 am and couldn't sleep so I lay back and meditated I could see them colour blob 'dream tunnels' and jumped into a really lucid dream that was wired too.

Very Lucid dream

Magic School,  I've got a room dorm I'm ment to be sharing with someone else. 
She fell pregnant accidentally she was called Snail or Shell.  I'd got into a row with a male teacher who had yelled at my friends for calling her pregnancy 'accidental'  It had upset her and I was calling the teacher an ass any 'unplanned pregnancy can be called an accident and it doesn't mean she regrets it'    Anyway she's not at the room, so I'm alone. 

The room is haunted, but I like the fact it's on the corner of the building and gets light from 2 directions.  I need to leave to door to her bathroom open to see it.   I get offered a different single room but stay in the double room.    One evening something flys at me...  it's wired the size of a tennis ball and changes form, it can be small and furry like a rodent with no form..   hard like a spiky rock or crystal or sticky like chewed gum.     I gets into my hand and knocks me back onto the bed..  I can't put it down it runs all-over me but always returns to my hand.

At this point a new room mate enters, she has bright purple hair but she can't see or hear me (it was possibly another me, I think the pregnant person was me too) 

I go with the 'thing' out of  my room to the landing below to knock on the 'teacher/dorm masters' door.   The 'blob' won't let me...  ever time I try to knock it yanks me back away from the door.  It's very strong willed.. I try a few times and give up so decide to see who's up/around in the reception foyer.  The building is huge like a tower block..  as I leave the dorm area it gets more and more modern, the rooms are metal and the doors are air locks, there are zones where I need to wait on pressure changes to pass threw.   I come into a metal stair well with about 5 or 6 cats in it, some of them are massive more like wild cats (They roam the school and are fed by people)   I go threw the airlock at the bottom of the stairs into a very wired room metal medical room. 

There is a central walk way filled with babies and toddlers.  to the side of the walk ways are beds all pushed together 3 deep each side from the wall and head to toe with each other about 10 down.   So 30 on each side..     on each bed is a mother all asleep.    I remember thinking oh, this is the mothers room... they were all deeply asleep almost in stasis. 

I untangle myself from the mass of infants in the gangway and head out of the next airlock into the foyer. 

In the foyer no one seems to know what the thing is that's stuck to me... but one person says Oh!  I found a bit...  she brings up a tiny bit of it in it's chewed gum state and sticks it back on.     Someone suggests I go ask the card trick guy who is in a corridor in the basement.    He doesn't know either.  At this point friends arrive and start loving me and hugging me.   I tell them if I start hallucinating and lose it totally, they might want to tell the metal staff to look into how to lift the 'dark curse' (I think the name was different but don't recall it completely)  They agree and we keep hugging.  

I wake up. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...