Saturday 1 April 2017

Cipher Text, Clones and Giants.

Kept going into same dream over and over with slight variations.

First is set in my main dream scape..  It's a very 'dark' futuristic version of it.  It's divided into 2 factions playing cat and mouse with each other. 

One side is militarised law enforcement and I'm part of an underground drugs ring involving clones and research.  The drugs are all out of the periodic table 'Lithium' is the main one I'm involved with  but the others that we deal in are also from the 1st columns in the periodic table rather than recreational drugs.    We use the clones for dangerous jobs, they are also sexually abused.    The dream is set to the West of my main dream house.. in several houses and buildings.  We move about at night to avoid the police and tend to be effective at staying one step ahead all the time.

I'm working with a team of 3 one if a female clone she's beautiful with long platinum blond hair there is an aggressive male and me and we are dealing with another male with regard to getting and smuggling the lithium. 

I seem to have ethical concerns with the use of the clones, we are in a dark building were the drug is stored and the person we are purchasing it from is being abusive to the clone.  I'm preventing him, as the clone thinks she's the person she's cloned from.  (she's confused and is starting to wake up to the fact something's not right)  I'm preventing him from harming her he's not pleased about it but not enough to cause trouble.  The 2 males clearly think I'm crazy caring for clones and am wasting my time but I'm indifferent to there opinion. 
I realise I need to get the clone back to the person and the partner of the person who she is cloned from before she fully wakes up so they can support her.

I wake but go back into a very similar dream with same 2 sides. 

Next the dream jumps to a Cipher text that is in my possession.  It's all symbols a little like Alchemical ones it's written in purple and highlighted in yellow...  I know it's a linking code to help me decipher something important It's also linked to the metals and elements.   Mohammed the profit is in the dream and also that Onion guy that Mel shared a vid of with me.  It's to do with linking layers of reality.   Like a cloth lying over a table this code helps us see threw the cloth to observe the table..  as we get better we can look threw more layers.

Wake up to see Zak, then back into same dream again with the Clones and Ciphers but this time I'm in a 1900s style cafe I'm with a family of 4  but I'm all of them and non of them. 
I'm an observer but I can feel all of their emotions and experience from their point of view.   It's somewhere in Europe around 1920 and the same 2 factions are at play.  
The gent is formal, his wife is beautiful and well presented and their 2 girls are perhaps 11 and 9ish (The younger has a feel of Melody about her)  The Father is owned/used/needed by one of these factions and his daughter and wife are abused by them as a method of control. 
The younger hasn't been taken yet and is given a special key to ware around her neck on a chain.   The eldest of the 2 girls is about to be raped for the first time but she's trying to be brave about it for the sake of her father. 
In there memory's I can see that they are clones or that they cloned themselves and their originals were eaten by a giant's O.o  This is wired and vivid, they know they are clones but poses all the memory's of the Original entity.
I experience the sensation of being chewed in a massive mouth the pain of it... bones being crushed.   (Yet - in no way was this a 'bad' dream...  I was able to experience the DC's  being raped/abused and eaten both as them and outside them with an odd detachment seeing several scenario play out at once)   It would have been more alarming to see it as a film
As the family come back together again after the rape the daughter has shit herself, she's still trying to retain her dignity.   I can see multiple versions of them that have been 'cloned'   and the Key is important. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...