Monday 13 March 2023

10th-13th Mar

 



10th
A strange version of Alnwick, everything was further apart and new and different shops.  It was hard for me to navigate there as it was familiar but different.

A dentist and back clinic and 2 large hospitals.

I'd been at Ddad's hub, I'd gone there as I had no dream recall with Inka.   Once there I was dreaming with recall.
The dream was odd, Ddad was in it.   My skin on my forehead had filled with fluid..   Was odd and wobbly, so I'd decided to drain it.

Linda T, old she wanted to hug me.  We heled each other she was very bony. 
The next dream was with Marie, she was trying to get me to wake up but in the dreams I was just asleep.

 

-
12th
Weekend dreams when working.
Good but fuzzy recall. 
One was my main dream space with 2 HGV's I was acquainted with the drivers though they looked odd.   Long white hair and beads.  Smooth soft straight hair.
It was like a meeting of minds that I was just interpreting visually.
 

Then I was in the same space on many layers.  
With one of the old male personalities.  

Was like sitting on a cloud that reminded me of a bubble bath.  The personality is unfamiliar to me, but it knows me.
The conversation was about the layers of perception and realities and they layer we were at was about lol...

Well I felt like it was hard to give a fuck as we had too few fucks to go round anymore 😆
So we were just sat there chilling :D
It wasn't like Zero fucks...  But at that level there was to much, so we just shared what fucks we gave about anything and observed.  Inti..

13th

A long train journey, old deasil train.  I was standing for the whole journey at the door. 
A guard on the train was watching me, felt like Inka.  
I'd not paid but he made no attempt to remove me.

A bus threw an unusual town, It was that perpetual night.  I feel like I'd been in this place before. 
Stalls and markets, a mixture of stuff.   Felt run down and crowded.

Last was a lucid dream.....
I'd been watching stuff on a laptop screen, and started to enter threw the screen into dreams.
One was talking animals, a monkey had been looking after a back pack for me.

I popped back out of the screen.... And changed the image.

This time I've got an overview of a city that looks like it's made of moving star wars Lego. 

The buildings are shifting and changing and I'm in the air formless observing.

I take a body and land on the ground outside a large police station, I'm looking around at the buildings. 

Wondering were all this stuff comes from.   Looking at the unfamiliar crowds of people walking past and wondering if it's my mind that makes this up.

I'd been going to go and talk to one of the dream characters walking past but Em appeared and wanted to brush my hair, so we sat down.
Look in a strange room, it's an ancient cottage... The roof has gone replaced with a large sky light and the old blue stone floor and fireplace is covered with a carpet of creeping moss. 
I'm watching lizards crawl about in it, and other rodents watching them.

I wandered around a bit more after that, noticed the place had a Tescos :P  And wondered why that was there as it didn't feel like the UK.
A town hall too with a plaque and a street market of flowers and fruit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...