Wednesday 15 March 2023

Blue Guy

 

5th
Didn't sleep much at all yday.
Last night I was dreaming lots... But wanted to stay sleeping so didn't make many notes. 

At one point Inka asked me to jump to him..   I was going to go to Ddad instead but he intercepted me, appearing behind me in an empty space.
As he'd touched my shoulder and told me it wasn't easy to avoid him I'd fallen into a dream.

I was riding and sleeping on a large brown horse.  The horse was taking me round and showing me stuff as I tried to stay awake sitting on it's back.
We were travelling inside and out of buildings filled with curios and large house plants.

On another layer I was with a blue male entity... No features, skin was like soft blue metal plates.   Shiny

In another dream I'd had a delivery of patterned tights.  We also had a large lawnmower that a woman with me sent of a cliff, it fell for ages then kept on mowing. 

A pc too I couldn't get it to work, the search wouldn't return answers I wanted.   Clair T and me were going to London to dance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...