Monday 20 March 2023

Sky Games


 

17th March
Dreaming with Inka and Kaylo, Inka is odd atm...  Softer and more relaxed.   Kaylo was chilled out too.

The dream was in a room, reminded me a little of a stately home though I think it was an Aunties house.

Yeh it was attached to Sheila's kitchen.

 

In the centre of the room is a glass display cabinet.  The second shelf down is filled with large pink and purple crystals that are growing as I look at them.

An earing is knocked onto the floor and as I bend down to find it I realise that the long pile carpet is filled with jewellery.

 

A large box folds out from under the table, and I'm collecting all the stuff and sorting it into coloured piles by the stones or gems the stuff contains.
It's all silver but with every coloured setting imaginable.  


After a while of sorting out stuff, I take a bus.  I know the driver and as if he'd like me to bring him a sandwich, he declines but asks for a tin of pineapple pop instead.

 

We drive to a power plant, part nuclear and part turbines powered by something else.
I'm being shown the safety protocols, reactors and turbines.

Next dream also has an energy plant.
I've moved to a small cottage on the North York Moors, the views are amazing.
It's in a small group of other dwellings with the feel of a small farmstead.
Beside it is a massive futuristic plant, I can see where massive drills have gone down into the earth.
There shiny silver with pink & blue fluid that keeps the drilling bits cool and clean.

I wonder what will be placed on the holes, I had a feeling it might be some kind of wind turbine.  

Last dream was my main dream space watching an odd TV series that had started with someone finding an old phone answer machine, and then cables to connect it with.
It was an odd artsy type show.  I noticed my mother was also in the room.
We had 2 TV's on on each side of the room.

 

20th
A long dream with magic and dragons.

I had a sort of flying craft, a little like a cross between a balloon and a helicopter. 
Some of my passed cat's were with me too, Funny F and Jups and Carry.

That same blond guy was there again, the one who looked a bit like Keifer.
He was observing from a distance mainly, at one point he was with Em & Her Mama.
A Wizard too and Trump who had long hair and was younger.

I wanted to ask the wizard advice but was left to work stuff out alone.
Loads of telekinesis.  
One cool bit I was chaining the air outside, first so there was massive bubbles everywhere then sparkling snow.
Then these hummmm kind of dusty dark smoke shapes that changed and twisted,  I was in a dark futuristic city at the time, between 2 tall buildings.  
Just sitting on the ground playing with the air.

Second dream I'm a lab assistant in a teaching hospital.    I'd been asked to run a test that would take 7 days observation, I was on duty that time with no break so had agreed, I needed Iodine from a chemist first.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...