Friday 8 September 2023

Dragon Eggs, Time Slips & Vade Mecum




8th Sep
Loads of night shifts and long sunny days - so not much sleep.
A dream at work where I was at work but it was a huge open space with loads of wyrd shit...
A petrified forest, odd mushrooms growing.
A yellow snake that crawled across the floor turned into a tiny dragon and then bit a toy... The toy turned into a little live dino.  

Hilla was there too, she was making me laugh telling me the 168.2 times table!

9th Sept
Another dragon dream, again with eggs... This one was more of a game type setting.   Glowing crystal dragon eggs were floating in a map and we had to use flying dragon mounts to find the eggs and charge them with a kind of glowy light ray. 
It was set in a jungle filled with temple ruins.  There was a lot of us with the same objective and we had a set amount of time to get all the eggs before another event started and we were moved to an adjacent version of the map.
I wanted to spend more time with the eggs, while others were keen to rush to the next event.

Meeting more dragon keepers. 

Next dream Marcus and my Dad were in, we were fishing and hanging around.  Odd bags of shit!   I had a Vade Mecum   medical based.

 



Wake at 303... Dreams of a temporal slip.  Back in a jungle, this time with Zak.   Time officers made by kids were hunting us down.

Next dream was at main dream space... The middle school but it was a crazy futuristic lab space.  
Dark rooms filled with tanks and glowing pink controls loads of people in white coats.
We were there for a meeting on time jumps, I'd needed to find Inka first.

Also strange stuff, toys in baths.. Cutting hair and sheering sheep.  My Uncle Alan was there with me.

Next dream was the same surreal space... Also at night set in the farmlands inland to wards Swinhoe.  We had cat's in a double cage, bunk beds inside but bits kept vanishing then coming bk.  We were supposed to keep that cat's locked in for a time, but it was hard as stuff kept blinking in and out.
We were having a party with tiny coloured patterns pizza, cooking in an old stone oven in a fallen down cottage open to the stars.   Em & Jack there... Jack had fallen asleep under the stars drunk in an old cart.
My Aunt Irene was going to take the sky tram to meet us.

Next was a race... It was a mixed sports event and the running was coming up.   I knew I could run.   I'm not sure of the setting it was at first low fields and paths no where I know but I'd been there before.
I was running in croc's and one fell off so I took of the other to run bare foot.

Then I found myself in skates, they worked too... Until I needed to climb a wall.   The skate boots heavy making lifting my foot onto the old stones hard. 
I climbed up and into an old tow caravan. 
Next I'm in a sunny space, old stong cottages set in walled hilly gardens.  Grass lawns and no roads, just winding paths and a small coffee shop, the grass is covered in wild flowers and a small stream runs threw the lowest point.
I'd gone threw a house there Daryl was the owner and he greeted me as I continued the run, this time on skates still, but again one kept falling off....
It was hard to make progress with one foot always bare and the other in something else.
I didn't know my way so was exploring  the paths and climbing old ladders.   At this point I realised I had no pants!  People were looking up the short skirt I was wearing but I was unconcerned.

 

I'd met with a group of people who'd been showing a photo of Superman's partner, they were all looking at me... And the tip of my nose felt odd like someone was rubbing it! 
I was thinking bk to the Pinocchio dreams and then could smell something funny.
I knew they were teasing me and I told them I'm smelling bullshit.  They laughed with me and told me the space used to be used for pig swill.

Jumbled and odd but very fun dreams... And lots of them. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...