Monday 18 September 2023

Moving & Travelling



15th Sept

A large halls of residence, most people had moved out and I seemed to be staying there alone apart from some guardians. 
My room was on the top floor, bare and unwelcoming.   I was clearing out rooms lower down that were far cosier.  I was considering moving myself into one.
They had no windows and old fashioned furniture and bedspreads. 
I'd gone diving down a big toilet too.
The bits I recall were looking threw draws in one of the lower rooms... Old fashioned night dresses and left bits of clothes.  I didn't think the residents were coming bk.
I was trying to prop open the heavy door, but I couldn't seem to get it to jam open with anything I tried.
It was the end of the year, I didn't have long left there.   My Guardian was called Nathadriel. 

 

A guest house with a large extended family staying.   It seemed to be attached to my main dream house. 
At the start of the dream a child downstairs had trapped a crow in the house.
It had woken me as I'd been sleeping in a bed in a room with a locked door.
I was closing the doors and opening the windows but the boy had picked it up where it turned into a cat and started fighting with him.
I was telling him to let it do, and eventually helped it to the window where it got out onto the grass.
The family there were huge, all cooking together in a shared kitchen.   There was some religious meaning to it all, but I wasn't sure what. 

I'd asked them if they needed anything and they asked if I had an avocado and some mayo they could have.   I did and went to our smaller kitchen and brought what they asked.
One of them knocked over a vase type pot and I swept it up as there were kids around playing barefoot. 

 

Woke at 303 too, I'd been in a room with no windows with Inka and Ddad.
 

Last dream was of a new house, it was in an unfamiliar city.  I'd moved from one area to another.  They houses were large, Victorian style with many rooms.
Strange pot plants, with odd dragon like snakes living in the soil.
Colourful shelves and stuff in the house.

A huge bridge crossed a massive busy road, I'd shifted from one side of the road to another and was still finding my way around.

A large industry area was at the bottom of the bridge.  I visit a soup kitchen too, I'd lost a bedspread there and was looking for it.   Could find my way back to the house.


-
18th Sept

Learning trust, a little each day.  Feeling my space and the place I can play.
Growing ever outwards while loving within. 
Hunting for a limit to a boundary to begin. 

Branching away from the moment of Now.
No start, no end... Emotional power.

First dream I was with Marie.   We were in that odd version of here again... Kind of futuristic, the green is bigger.
We'd sneaked into work and were going to sleep in the kitchen over night, as it's quite in there.
The kitchen was bigger too... Still industrial but also had huge long wooden tables and benches.
We were surprised at 4am when loads of people came in.  We'd tried to hide, but someone tripped on me and the people arriving were asking us what we were doing there.
We apologised and left.
In reception an odd guy was encouraging his Mama to sing.
The roads and street's outside were busy, it was 5am and getting light.  
A travelling carnival was on the green and the roads packed with cars and trucks.

I'd ended up in a massive industrial estate type of place.  A big truck was being loaded with a claw lift.   Huge amounts of soils and whole trees being piled into it.

Second dream was a strange world.  It was in the middle of an apocalypse of sorts, many things had broken down... But also stuff was carrying on.
At the start of the dream I'm in a sunny costal area, old fashioned static caravans that looked new and shiny were pilled up on platforms making multi layered homes.
They all had outside seating spaces old sofas and potted plants.
It was chaotic but homely.
People had goats, dogs and cows.

The electric grid was failing... We were on reserve power and me and few others knew it wouldn't last but people were using it all the same.  I was wondering what it would be like when the street lighting finally went out.

I was friends with a priest who'd trained as a Dr too, he was helping people where he could.

 

Food was running low too, I felt we should be preserving food seeds and starting to grow more of what we would need as supplies would cease soon, but the majority were unconcerned.  

A few of us decided to walks and see how other settlements were getting on. 

Walking across countryside we passed strange forests of shadow trees that seemed to be made of living smoke.
Large gated homes too, with well off families inside.
Further into our journey we found religious temples, again walled off with community's inside.
A Muslim one was interested in trade, they wanted some cows in exchange for a generator they had made.. It looked like an old red washing machine. 

We found a busy city place too, where different religious groups were pairing up to exchange stuff that they needed.

At the end of the dream I was getting an old dark red VW camper, it was gifted to me but we needed to get it running again.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...