Monday 25 September 2023

Dreaming In Laundry




Burning like fire

'I'll smother your flame'

I'll keep combusting

'I'll drive you in sane'

In sane feels better I know who I am

'There, I'll always meet you and hold your hand'

When the world is falling

'I'll pull the rug from your feet'

I'll sleep on the floor

'And I'll mess with your dreams'

 

When I dive into darkness

'I'll be the void that you fill'

When I shatter apart

'I'll hold your still'

You drive me crazy

'At your own request'

Yet your a home for my heart, my being my nest.

 


Inside a chemist warehouse packing up an order in a small oval basket.. It was strange as it was my order.  It wasn't medication just other bits n bobs... I'd wanted to see the size of something.  I dropped the basket and got sent out.
An odd dream, a city cannel or water flow well 2 but they are flowing in opposite directions and I'm on some concrete structure in the middle. 
The water levels were rising and falling as water locks were used.

 

I'd taken a crap on a bit of paper and dropped it down on one side were the water was.. It missed the flow as the water level was low and I watched it splat onto some concrete steps 😆

 

Back at a school too, in a uniform and standing on a mountain top at sundown.

Last dream was also odd.  I was at a strange children's farm.  I'd been trying to make my way to see some animals but the layout was odd, lots of locked metal gates.
The path seemed to lead threw a work shed where a complicated vehicle was being worked on by a small team of guys. 

I'd apologise I was lost and one of the mechanics gave me a small card that would act as a pass and put his authorisation on it.

Next I'd ended up in an old cart full of freshly washed guys underwear!  I'd taken a nap in a pile of pants and socks.
 

Kept walking till I reached an unusual town square, with small independent shops.  Stopped and had a look about. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...