Sunday 24 September 2023

Full Deck?





I'm meeting friends in a pub before we take a flight to the USA New York Niki, Jack & Marie.  We are all excited, we were going to see a show.
They ask me if I've remembered everything...  I haven't.
Think I can go bk and get my passport and book a ticket on line but when I look there are no flights left, on their flight or any to meet them up.
I'm sad and upset and they are disappointed in me for not sorting it out.  

I realise it's that aspect of me that just expects stuff to happen automatically so I'd not bothered to plan ahead.

I stay with them in the pub and we chat before they have to go.

Jack dose a card trick.  
He'd handed me a card, the 7 of hearts...  
But when I take it, it changes into a folded birthday card with the 1 of hearts... The 1 was for the 1st my birthday.  It's an old card, more of a folded bit of paper that looked really old it had been written long ago. 

It was a feeling of him returning something, the letter/card had moving photos of children playing together and I recalled our childhood as good friends. 

He takes me and hugs me, it was odd.   He was old hair white and skin soft in the way old skin is with muscle loss.
Smelt odd too, but not unpleasant - it was very real... At the same time I knew he wasn't old and was the same age as me living happily with his wife n kids. 

 

I'd left them to take the flight and wandered off home alone.  

When I get home there is a call for me from Dixson (the regional manager at the place I work-someone I've never met)  It was broken up and I couldn't understand what he was saying.  He was calling on a remote control and I was trying to tell him to use a phone, then I might be able to understand. 

 

After I work n went to the loo I was considering the first dream and how real it had felt. 

I'd asked Inka to help me understand and he'd warned me of the violence that comes with only interacting with him - so I'd reached out to Malico. 

My dream dust was strange and the stuff surreal, I was being shown stuff in a symbolic way. 

I'm told 'Something to hide in the Annals of Time'   I wasn't sure what that ment but I knew the link with Inka and time.  I gave the something to a large black crow. 

 

Old plants.... They needed NOW food to bring them back to life.
I had that sensation of being pinched on the bridge of my nose and realised I needed to find that dream when I got up.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/02/voicless.html

 

Hummm... From the 2nd of Feb, the day after my Birthday.  -- Humm, that fits also with the face trauma I have atm too & what Inka was telling me.  'Mmmmmm'  😏

Took me a long time to learn how to shut up...  'You're getting there'  😆

What about the cards then 
 'Playing with a full deck?'    Hummm I duno?

 

 

Interesting.

 

  
hummm...  I'd recalled writing this too as a kid, I don't normally recall it in full.

Up Down, Round & Round,
Living in life's playground.
First it's your go then it's mine,

What have we learnt after all this time.
 

Live for now
And lighten up,

Give up the searching for the cup.
The grails inside just stop and feel,

Allow your conscience time to heal.

 

Shed a tear, smile a smile.

Stop and think a little while.

Our time is NOW it's what we've got,

We need no more

We hold the lot.


The cards dreams remind me of this time..
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/cards-hearts-and-ripples.html

 

Hummm... now I get the Katy x3!

What dose the name mean?? 🤔

Pure.. 🤣   '😈'  Yeh, I'm no Katy 😏


 lol your so rude!  
 

 'Punny Though'  I'll give you that 😛

This site is intreasting...





I'm a Jack :P  'Shame you don't stay in your box'  lol
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/08/hope-less-know-more.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...