Wednesday 13 September 2023

Factions and Sentience


 

13th Sep
Starwars type dream... 
Started with a sports day kind of event.  We were young and in an army style school uniform.   Competing with each other in teams in track and field stuff.
There were 2 factions, like a rebellion and a empire... We were kids of the empire but we didn't like it and were friends with the rebellion. 
Trying to help and older guy in hiding, he'd had a bad kicking and was hard to move. 

He didn't seem to mind that he was going to be captured, just wanted to stay with us.
The generals were returning and were going to merg our world with androids.
I was telling the older guy not to hide with me, as they would seek me out as I was a known trouble maker, but he said it was to late to change now.  I was checking some stitches inside his mouth.

I could see back n forth in time and knew how this would play out...   Not well.   They humans would resent the droids and a war would break out with the humans on the losing side.

 

There were different types of droids, some had stone like masks and behaved like puppets, others were more robotic with many arms.

Wake n go back... The merger has taken place, I'm interacting with the droids.  Something not popular with the local humans, but I want to try find some common ground as the alternative is all out war.   I become known to the droid faction though they think me odd.   I felt they had some sentience but even the droids themselves were confused by this.

Bk into the same dream the merger had happened.  I wake and go into it again and this time I'm on the run....  hiding out amongst the droids.  Learning stuff from them.

Wake at 212 again same dream, this time the world has moved on again.  Some of the droids are way more human looking and many of the females have started menstruating they are confused by it.   The human population was being evacuated now, leaving the planet to the droids.  I was staying behind.  
On another layer there was a show about it performed by a dancing clown.
It was a futuristic bar with an overview of the world.  Bets were being taken on the outcome. 
I could move between the bar and the world and was effecting the outcome of both.

It was really futuristic at this point felt like time had moved on 30 years or so since the dream start.  The streets and rooms filled with peacekeeping drones.  Scanners all over it was hard to stay hidden as an organic, the factions had become more established and old sign language was used.  I was accepted by both sides at this point and used as a go between.

Next dream was different but had similar 2 groups in a society thing.   This time one was mystical, religious and magic and the others unaware of any difference in the population.

It was way less futuristic, more of a magical world but the same thing was playing out, those with 'abilities' found the rest of the population less human than them.

Representatives from various religions and cults would meet often along a cliff top to plan out coordinated moves.
I was part of a small team of females... Able to fly.
During the meeting I'd found myself pulled backwards in a familiar way till I was high above the sea.    Once in the sky I'd dived down into the cold water below heading straight down till I find what I was being sent for.
2 small miss-shaped pearls jammed in a rock on the ocean floor.  I pocket them and look around a sunken car that is also there, looking inside the stuff that was left behind.

Running out of air I rise and fly bk out of the sea taking the pearls to the leader of our small group, a kind of old witch.  She accepts them and sends me to help a religious faction who's leader was being buried alive in a crypt underground.

He was like a Jesus type saviour to these people... During the dream I was trying to decode too... Something linked to Ego & Christ awareness.   
The normal humans were burying this and we were trying to release this guy before he died.   The plan I was helping with was to destroy a near by aqueduct using the flood water to was the earth from the tomb.  
We succeeded in opening the tomb, but it was to late to save the Jesus guy who'd already died.

 

We regrouped at a costal village... My infant school headmaster was there with a pet squirrel and a bunch of young people I knew.  I was young again and we were discussing

dreams and such.   I was looking up the word Petechiae in a large dictionary type book. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...