Wednesday 20 May 2020

Kite's



18/5/20

Dreams again of kites only this time I see that they aren't 'just' kites they are silver cord-like things (shuttles)  We are holding and flying the kites but they are all up together and there is a feeling of 'transmission'   Information coming down the string.

Made me think of this dream too.


So many Shuttle dreams too.

19th
Hardly slept with reflux.  




20/5/20

Many dreams as catching up on sleep, but recall is hazy and my notes wired as I didn't want to move much :P   There was a long dream of a city, following a story of 2 men.  I was just a floating awareness observing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...