Thursday 14 May 2020

Vomiting Stones and a Clean Up

Buzy dreams... 


Causal chakra I think.  (Year group?  Zeitgeist) Are we meant to come online now??



Halls, school.... many labyrinths and classrooms like glasshouses and labs.  Like my high school with people, I'd not seen for years but vast and deep...   Going and connecting with the energy our group had brought in.   I wish I could get more of a handle on it... My head is buzzing at the back and threw the night I couldn't write it down.  But it's here now..

So it's Alnwick but like an astral version of the town, felt lower rather than higher.   It's a learning space like catacombs of modern labs with teachers recruiting for there classes - It's vast and I'm wandering around with people I've not seen since high school... but we are not 'us' 

The rooms had 'Offerings'   and 'games'   teachers were more like GM's I think?? 

Then a Gran's house vibe.... but not it's many houses... more of the cobbles streets a huge courtyard..   and houses around and in the middle of the wide cobbled courtyard is a shed. 

and in the is a shed with a vacuum and It''s shared - and I have it to clean.   First place is a shoe shop...... Cobbled/cobbler/shoe/soul??? 

I take the vacuum and I'm ment to clean a space with it but I can't recall the door number and so I'm faffing around in front of 2 doors.  I don't know the occupants.  

I'm emptying their bins and trying to contact the shed to see what house I should go into to clean.  I go back and get a message and go in.   A young family is inside and I feel a bit awkward cleaning their space, I don't go into the personal rooms and just cleaning the hallways.   I'm hoping to get into bathrooms but their kids are in the bath so I just wash round the doors and leave again.    Tell them to let me know when they want me to come back.

Also -  These could have come before or after as that dream recall just arrived tonight. 

Crazy symbols layers pilled on and in.     Liquid with rocks...  Oh, now I recall that.  It was like pouring rocks into formations.

People, dogs birds vomiting stones.    -  Yep we were in the wired rooms and we were creatures vomiting gravel.  -   How to split  class??

Then just a humble of symbols/layers and meanings...  but it was like Bic biro, the colours...  on waking I recalled Bic company/logo. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...