Monday 18 July 2022

Angry Trees


17/7

Lots of my dreams feel like conversations with myself. 

First one I'd been in a dream that I'd already seen as a play.

We were just playing roles we knew.

 

Sheila's dream space the kitchen and lots of food that had been prepared but left to go to waste.

I was going to clear it out of the casserole dishes and plates and wash up.  I had another female helping me.

We'd washed one lot of dishes already but the cupboards were still filled with cooked foods.

A large camping site in my main dreamhouse garden.... It was like the estate but the houses were fabric tents and the gardens all ran together.

A small gage toy like stream train ran between the tents with people riding on it for fun.
 

19/7

A large garden in the dark.  We could see the outline of trees and a limb had been cut off one of them. 

The tall trees at the border of the garden started chucking massive tree knots  at me and another person who had our backs against a wall.

The trees were angry.

Massive logs were following the knot balls and we were in danger of being hit so I'd gone towards the trees instead.

 

I'd been wrapped in living branches and pulled to the ground.  Branches holing my mouth shut and holding me down - though I had no intention of shouting or struggling.

After a while the tree turned into arms holding me down and I'm on the floor of a massive community centre or sports hall.

The floor is covered in many men, just a few women and sleeping bags and blankets. 

It has the feel of a refugee centre and we are supposed to stay there.

People at the door are watching us.  A guy I know is showing me how to commando crawl threw the bodies when no one is looking and we make our way to the exit.

The next part of the dream I'm listening to someone interview someone about Walt Disney.

Next dream starts with an outside accountants firm.

There is to be a wage appraisal.   Ian is there at the start of the dream nekkid from the waist down but didn't realise.
I'd left him there to go to a Christmas party but we needed to climb up and threw narrow windows to get there.

Threw the window into a large old shed/greenhouse and then down a hill along the side of a railway line.

I'd found a kid alone there and recalling how fast the trains come along this track and my own nightmares I took his hand to walk with him.

As we reach the station the boys 2 older brothers are waiting for him.

They have holdalls of hand made Christmas things.

The kind of stuff you'd find at a school Christmas fair.  I was looking at flymo nativity characters and meringue snow men. 

Last dream is an amazing looking version of my main dream area, it's linked to the other dream in that it's now the night before the party.

We each had a gift bag to take with us that a friend had prepared. 

Some sweets and 3 tins with an alcohol drink, I think I had a cider, mixed Malabue thing and something else.  They were in a pink paper bag and I'd put them somewhere to collect before the party.

 

In the meantime we were cooking Plaice only not fillets. We had the whole fish. It was a Sole type of fish anyway it had red splotches on it's scales.

We were cooking them on a large flat hotplate.  Lots of them. 

 

I visited a cafĂ© with a sloping floor were the chair would slide from the table and then explored.  First by running with a guy then sitting out on the front of a bus holding on.

The buildings were medieval in style but looked like they had been made of layers that had partially melted.

The melted rock gave them a sort of organic look.  

 

(Dream recall was much better I tried some Huperzine A to see if it would help and It did!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat's & Magic

  18/9   Cat's n cuddles, with my old cats again <3   Phoenix was there and really cuddly.   I was on trains too between Newcas...