Friday 29 July 2022

Boats and Hex Shaped Hole

 


28/7

Wow... 'You are the most resilient bitch I know Ren, when you let go I can catch you some place else'

You're across back of my hips again...  Same as before I got sectioned.

'I was teaching you complete surrender'  yeh....  Lol it went 'Well Ren, in some ways'  Hahah  I'm pleased I feel like me again.

'Sleep go to Ddads hub ok?'  You?  'Got your back' Feels like hips 'You're not one to follow convention' It's alot Inka, big flow.  'I know Ren, better delt with threw dream'

 

Boats in a muddy harbour.  Jim and my Dad was there oh Sheila too and we were pulling smaller boats onboard bigger boats for the tide incoming.

The smaller boats were a crazy mix of vessels one was a primitive coracle another a more modern fiberglass boat.

 

Snails and Whales - an exam I had to take too and a long walk pushing an old wood and metal trolley the kind that was used for moving ice or fish boxs.  I was pushing it over the muddy tracks.

 

Next dream was a small island not much above the sea level and close to the shore.

It belonged to a family who had a house and 2 horses there.  They were making phone calls to have the island enlarged.

I had a felt tip pen that was sometimes blue sometimes brown.  

I could change it with my perception and I was trying to balance it so it was a blend of them both.

 

Piling into the back of a strange car too.   The seats were down and it was crowded with people and kids.  It was to get us back to the island but I'd wanted to swim there instead.  The water looked nice. 

 

29/7 
Before sleep that flow at my hips yesterday had moved to my neck.

 

Then it was in and out of the same dream all night.
A game, series, story everything was linked.  All cross referencing each other.

I'd lost my phone and bank cards but didn't care.

Dark version of my main dream area, I'd been playing on a strange kind of bike with a sit down seat almost like a tall tricycle...   It had rusty keys on the wheels and steering.

I'd walked ridden it round the block outside the house and as I got back round the front a guy was chucking fireworks around in the dark.

Fay & Holly were with me and I'd reminded them fireworks are explosive and to stand back and shoved them in front of me as the guy chucked on in a flower basket hung on the side of a house.

The firework blew a perfect hexagonal shape in the side of the house were the window had been.

 

There was a large pool of water across the road and I followed the guy who'd blown the hole with the intention of finding out were he lived as he was not familiar.
Opposite the big puddle that stretched across the roads was a night newsstand it's where the white squares are the guy goes in.

I follow him to the entrance and see he's put on a hard hat, another guy is in there too with one.  One red one white and he's putting screwdrivers and alan keys threw the skin in his eyebrows.

 

Like strange body art or tribal stuff.   I look him in the eyes which are blue. 

I was pretty ludic by now.

I ask him if he's a handyman... He can fix the window he just blew out.
He grins at me with odd shaped teeth and tells me 'Nah, I'm proud of my work and I wouldn't want another 38 anyway'  

 

He poked my cheek as he told me and his proximity and my lucidity woke me up.

 

As I'd woken Inka confirmed my thinking about the nightbus and the Hexagonal bolt I was given. 
 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/went-to-bed-confusedafter-seeing-stuff.html

 

I was trying to renter the dream but instead I WILD into another setting.

A room with a lamp a game of Monopoly is set up and part way threw play  there is a bottle of vodka open and a tube of pringles, glasses are around the table but the people are absent. 

 

The detail of the room woke me and Inka reminded me of the void game.... 1 winner the lower rounds are team games but I'd challenged him.

 

I'd asked him to team with me as once I'd won I realised I didn't have a clue what I was doing :P  
Oh yeh, prior to that dream he'd asked me to merge with him and go into the VR thing.   
The guy who was in my main dream house the other night.

Oh and the grumpy sun from years ago. 

When I'm dreaming again It still flows on... I'm still in main dream area we have 2 old 60's coaches and we are going to use them for the community.

I've been cleaning and sorting children's toys and am making a large pillow for the front of the bus, my thread kept snapping though.
We were competing I was in levels Inka wanted a Monopoly again but I was playing for him. 
Oh at one point I looked in a mirror too, I was surprised at my appearance as I was a young asian female my eyes were black and hair black but with a red dye too so it reflected red light. 
I was lucid too but wanted to finish what I was doing. 
Pennywise the creepy clown was due back in my dream space but it wouldn't enter when I was there.   Or it was there but wouldn't make it's self known.

I was due to leave for London and it would start scaring people once I'd left. 

 

This is linked to the balloon dreams from before the latest section.   Mine were ?  Hummm I'll need to check.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/04/future-me-is-crash-test-dummy.html

 

Hummmm what's with the Hex shapes?  

Inka??   'Yeh Ren?' 

Hummmmm  'Words aren't working well Ren'   I know but I forget the thoughts that pass between us as the knowing is so much.

The dream's you drew my attention too...  These people well guys I keep meeting are crew? 

'That depends on you Ren'  I don't recognise them but they are very real....  Shifty too.

'Like me and you'  We are so well integrated now.  'Very, you always hunger for growth mouse'  

It gets me into trouble 'You are learning how to handle yourself'  

You are no longer holding me back?  'Well observed, you are learning my role'  

I had no fear following that guy?  'We've been teaching you how to' 

Will you vanish?  'I'll grow with you Ren as your experience of time changes'

Ddad's hub it linked to dath??  What is it... I know the node...

Daath.....  That's Darth Dad....   So what is Daath it's the hidden one that I knew was there.
 

rx Ain 
AElohim 
An Soph 
"N ('N AinsophAw 
Eheieh 
Jehovah Elohim 
Elohim Gibor 
Elohim Zabaoth 
Shaddai El C 
Adonai 
Jehovah 
Jehovah ZgbaOth 
oof.

 

http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/tol/daath.php

 

Hummm that's angel stuff??  Binah is Saturn? 

Oh is Chookman or what ever Neptune...   So that's the roles we play?
No charts are the same.....   'You move as do we'  

Oh yeh it depends on where I am.

 

b i nak 
qebucqk 
CheseA 
-The 
Sa turn 
The T a f L the 
the 22 with 
their

'Its my Birthday soon Ren, I'll help teach you self control'  Ok... Thanks. 

Are the nodes our hubs to me??

'We show Ren, you're not a traditional type of student'  :)  Suppose 

Who are these guys in my dream space?  'People to learn from Ren' 

lol ok, sounds fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D Fraggled Rocks

  Eh that was fast...   Christ Ian's blocked by my B hind?   Hind head?   Was roads mapping, navigation elen stuff.   Only mixed with ...