Friday 22 July 2022

Schools and Errands


Night of schools and errands dreams. 
Long dream in a dark forest school setting.   Towers with rooms in, running errands and a dark tree trunk that was rotten, it was covered in shelf fungus. 

I watched part of it fall close to a woman.

It was a school of magic and trickery.

 

Dream dust was like Arabic geometry. 

 

Next dream seemed to follow on only it was like an other worldly Tec collage. 

The setting was several campus areas in a town.  I'd been in a medical facility mixed with magic and I was moving to catering.

The place had priests and mentors.

I was being mentored by an Italian chef he was teaching me to make errr fruits be mer type of soup and we were sorting out rotors with the other catering students.

We catered for the other students too, I seemed to know how to prepare much of the shellfish but we were each doing one kind as it was for many people.

When I go back to sleep again it's a similar dream this time I've been sent down to the harbour office and am being asked to liaise between some builders and scaffolders with regard to the restoration of a tower on the coast.

An old sandstone tower, castle and bridge that was going to be repaired. 

 

Inside it was more of a puzzle game were I had to jump over the crumbling ruins while collecting stuff for Josh & Tabby who were at the media collage playing a role in a story.

The media collage was odd too tabby & Josh were being cast as kids it was the same show twice one with female and one with male.

The studio set was odd and automated and the floor turned round.

At one point I was in the wrong place stuck on a floor that was spinning round.

I realised I wasn't supposed to be there and didn't want to anoy people but a nice old guy came and found me, he only had one leg later on..

Anyhoo he was clearing up and was showing me the way round to get behind the scenes without getting in the way of the filming sets.

There was fisher price toys again - this time it was the chatter telephone.

 

I'd been dreaming with Inka and Malico, we are at Malico's house at the moment.   Inka is coming and going but my lucidity with them is low - they are keeping out of my dreams for a bit until after my shrink appointment next week.   They are sorry I got medicated again and want to bring my lucidity up gradually.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat's & Magic

  18/9   Cat's n cuddles, with my old cats again <3   Phoenix was there and really cuddly.   I was on trains too between Newcas...