Sunday 10 July 2022

Loops and Waffles

 


Inka, this book.... 'OFC Ren'  you it was smoke...

I lay on the ground with no sleep and as I fell asleep there was only my own air to rebreathe. 

'You caught yourself again Ren'

The entity in the hospital...we found balance.

'It stopped your mania'  I need to keep growing 'As dose all life Ren'

I had to find my time.  'Close enough for now' 

'We will help you Ren, we always have'   I know.

I'm scared of 'being contained'  Yes...  Lack of growth. 

'Then let us all help you to grow balanced.'

Yes please.  & TY

I was suffocating on my own shadow? 

'Death Ren'  Oh the death again. 

'It' take much to make you surrender'  IKR sorry....

'Don't be, it's your drive for life'   ok

It's a year since I rebirthed   'And you killed yourself within a year' 

The cycle?  'Yes, we will teach if you let us'

Thanks. 

 

-
I was with Darthd and Inka in Darthd's hub only now there is a balance between the 3 of us.
 

I was in a student union type place, it felt alot like the one at my A level collage.

Dark too, I was trying to find a way out but it was a bit of a maze.
Oh like the ruins of a castle or stately home.

Even when I was outside it seemed to be built in an old stone quarry the steep stone walls with plants and trees growing out.

We took a strange decked flying ship out of the place, it flew like a glider and we were doing loops.....   The sensation was like being on a pirate ship fairground ride. 

 

Next dream I was working in a supermarket.  It started in a bathroom, the while tiles on the floor were wet.

I was arriving for work and needed to see the shift rotors to see what task I would be on.
It would be the last shift before lock up and me and 2 others all had to exit at the same time locking up together.

I was struggling to hear what my task was as many people were gathered around the supervisor who had the task sheet.
I was to collect stuff to throw at someone.... Jelly and waffles was being suggested.
 

In another part of the shop waffle irons were on the floor but they were to hot still for me to clean up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat's & Magic

  18/9   Cat's n cuddles, with my old cats again <3   Phoenix was there and really cuddly.   I was on trains too between Newcas...