Sunday 31 July 2022

JellyFish


30/7

A building set out like a department store with floors and elevators going between.
Filled with young parents and kids.....  'not making same mistakes'

Vets surgery I was in a full kennel room with more patients too house.

An odd eclectic mix of strange and just bizarre rodents and cats pets and wild animals.
 

Hurworth a family farm house.. Just out of the village and we lived there.  It had hidden rooms at the back, but the lightbulbs had gone.

We were showing people round and I'd decided to go get some more.  3 of us would walk there with a list.
The building was odd at the back was fields with dairy cattle inside a large barn crystals were being made in moulds, by a couple of guys.  Sheila was the only one I recognised but all were family. 
I'd gone to a strange shop for the lightbulbs, old fashioned with everything behind a wooden counter the store owner knew me and was happy for me to help myself.
Oh I'd tried to enter threw the window but he showed me were the door was.

 

A large tarantula and a kitten having a fight.  The spider looked like a soft toy it was paralysing the kitten.
 

Bus journey with a group of females, we were friends and the bus had beds for sleeping. 

'Hold it Ren'   Ok....

Inka...   'Yeh Ren, I know'   OK


It's why I need away from here.....   'And your own space' 

I'm a shaman too  'Obviously bitch' but I duno how to do it?

'We are trying to teach you.....  As you do it' 

Thanks makes me wana cry....  'Do, it will stop you feeling dizzy' 

 

It dose...  'Still'  Yeh.  

 

31/7

Recall is better with an aspect.

'That it is'

So I'll meet you ask you ask. 

First dream were doing a deal that goes wrong.  A young person gives to many shits. 

Again there is a bus driver, herbs too for healing and sleeping. 

It was sort of funny for us who were trying to sort it out.
Things had been blown well out of proportion.

A long phone call with my Dad.  We were just chatting about stuff the phone was odd in that it had 2 handsets and a mouse attached.

 

Very long dream, I'd been looking after a bunch of kids and people and was cooking a meal.

Kelly had left her kids too and her third child way young but large.  He was difficult.

I'd started the meal but we had gone to another venue in the village we were all in.

The venue is busy, some people I know and many I don't. 

 

I go to walk back and realise I duno the way so head back in where I ask some people to wait and walk with me.  I also realise I should take Kellys son back with me. 

I'd been trapped by a male and female in the hall way but I just tickled the female till she let me go.   The vibe at the venue was changing as it got later, groups were forming - political, religious and cultural and some areas were getting kinda seedy. 

 

I knew I was responsible for all this too.. I'd started a ball rolling but it had snowballed fast and was now well out of anyone's hands. 
It was frustrating as I didn't know the name of this tall difficult kid so I wasn't sure how to ask for him.  I just had to look.  I spot him at an arcade machine down a stairwell but by the time I get there he's moved on.  I head threw dark hallways were people have started drinking in some.

 

In some rooms drugs are being used and I'm aware I need to get the kid back to where the meal is ready but he's vanished into the groups of people now.   As I go back into the main room it's now filled with clowns in the same patchwork suits they are holding a rally and don't want me to enter but I shove in anyway ... Wake up here realising Kelly only has 2 kids, that's why I couldn't recall the name of the 3rd.

For that dream Malico had joined me at Ddad's hub and we'd gone into the vr room.

Next dream also long.   A large residential learning place, like a mal hub too.
I'd been lending a swimming costume to someone and also wandering round a shoe vending place.
I was hanging about waiting a consultation appointment I had and so I'd headed back to our room.  Was like a staff room for our crew.. It was messy cupboards and had cats and rodents in.
 

As I'd got there 2 police officers were there.  Not uniforms I recognise but they were law enforcement doing a search.   I realised it was me that was being checked out.   I was guilty of what I was being investigated for.  Drug running I think, but I wasn't worried about them searching as the place was clean.

 

I'd gone in to find there sniffer cat... A huge black puma thing checking out my locker. 
I'd asked if I could get something there were piles of miss matched crockery mainly cups...  I was trying to get one without knocking the others over.

I'd asked to say hello to the cat and it put it's massive paws onto me and was sniffing my mouth.

I wasn't bothered about being under investigation in the slightest. 

Star my cat was there and she was being attacked by a bald rat.  I was trying to work out who'd rat it was and it seemed like it was Em's so I was calling for her to grab it before Star did.  We managed to separate them.

 

Opposite the crew room, that has a large counter like window is a sea.  It's dark over the water and a guy is in a small green rowing boat, following the boat is around 8 seals and his wife is in the water with the seals.

Last dream odd lucid and visual.

We had been clearing out a large dark attic like space with no walls.  

As we had cleaned it the plastic toys that had been in it dissolved into a clear oil.

The oil was flowing out and onto sand below.

The sand is hummm orange and fine,  the sky darkish and the water transparent. 

The oil sinking into the sand.  2 pink and orange jelly fish look like they are flying and I call to Mel who lives close to hear who moves closer to look at them.

They attack her spinning and hitting her with their tentacle's. 

 

I wonder if I can distract them so move closer behind a rock... This bit is very lucid one of them comes over and floats above me it's tentacles hanging down touching my face and scalp.

I was trying to relax into the experience which was really odd cause it was making me trip!


I could tell it was tasting me and my reaction to it.  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...