Saturday 16 July 2022

Tower Defence


13/7
A tower dream.

A tower block... It's old like old cheep housing.

It was due for demolition but it was cheep, nasty but nice too.

I was working with someone to protect it for a little longer.

He was a sniper although we didn't have much in common other than the towers protection for now we found it easy to work together.

Oh I was a dreamer.... He was a sniper

(Ego defence meby) 

 

Getting ready for a holiday with Em & Marie we were going to Greece by the sea but I couldn't find my passport and was running out of time.

14/7

Main dream area, my dad telling me about and accident involving lots of my cousins and how they were all dead.

A brick oven buried in sand.

A large chimney cooker.. Part of a bakery it could be used to make waffles on a massive scale.

Was old though hadn't been used for ages.   People pushed it round.

A red iron clock like a cuckoo clock with chains hanging from the bottom.

 

16/7

A school that was letting kids down.   I was part of the football club.
 

Gift of a blue teapot lid, my pot was brown.

Odd very real dream of being in the small room in stone close.  Across the closed door was a parade of bug's frogs and toads it reminded me of an ugly bug ball, or a bug Noah's arc

They were mating  as they moved and were very detailed and coloured.

Then Jack and my Bro were in the room too.

All squashed onto the single bed top to tail like sardines and I was thinking how squished I was.
We were all looking at amazing coloured slugs they looked like sea slugs and then Andrew was in the room too. 

I'd decided to try open the door as it was getting crowded.

 

Long dream of a carnival like holiday park, various rooms some very messy.

Marline was cleaning.

There was a whole village one thing that was going on was a competitive shark fishing in the harbour, people using their trained sharks like hunting dogs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat's & Magic

  18/9   Cat's n cuddles, with my old cats again <3   Phoenix was there and really cuddly.   I was on trains too between Newcas...