Sunday 24 July 2022

Battles and Games


23/7

Shop dreams.

A dark shop were D&D was being played, there was a back room and a shower block.  I think I was the only female.. Oh Dave Lawson was there and someone else I'd known from collage.  Everyone but me had a shower cubical and dave and the guy with him were leaving.   I was going to use his cubical for a wash while they were out.
Was a dark place with brown shower curtains, oh the silver shower heads of the two cubicles were twisted together and I was trying to untangle them.

Main dream area, a very old version of the newsagents the counter was wood and the wall opposite had a errr leaflet display that small people were sitting in.

 

Under the counter were box's of assorted and unusual cream cakes.  People were asking for the same 2 'sweets' from each box one was a hard swirl of something in different colours.


I was working there and we had sold the popular items from each box, I was wondering how to get more of just these items.

Next dream sort of followed on.   I'd gone into a gift shop further down the street.

In the basement were some odd items including a head-dress that was pink and blue silk with silk flowers.

I'd bought it and was being told I needed to take it to the castle.

I didn't currently want to go to the castle and so was reluctant.

I get a book too about old fables and stories. 

 

24/7

 

Main dream area front room, art group. We were painting grey blankets and still life types of scenes.  My paining had a reflection of half a cats face.

 

Train and robo / transformer machine war. 

I'd been captured and the guy who had me was hiding out in a cave with rail and road running close to.

Parts of the roads had been blown up.

We were going to be cornered and crushed by this huge rock grinding machine so I'd jumped.

I'd jumped to the closes relay station - the trains were electric and I wanted to turn of the tracks to stop the other guy getting crushed.

The station guard let me.  He told me they had their own problem on the station to sort out.   I could put the power off but he's turn it back on after 10 mins.

I hoped the other guy would have the sense to leave the cave.

 

I entered a house type of station where again everyone was dodgy. 

Zak was being heled hostage. 

A guy came to me pretending to be an old god not sure who.  He had with him a robotic talking owl.

I knew it wasn't real as had 3 red lights on.  He was pretending to help me, I was aware his intentions weren't honest but I didn't really care.

 

He could be useful company without being trust worthy.
 

Last dream my old room in main dream house.  Were the wardrobe used to be there is a white fitted desk.

I have a PC and a laptop.  

There was also a new house next door on the gable end.

A guy from the room there had given me his tablet, hand held consol.
 

We were chatting threw the wall, but I'd had to stop the conversation for a bit while I sorted out power supply to the screens.

I knew what my reply would be as it was a conversation about the nature of reality.

I had images of cells,  light intensity and saturations.  His signature was a black and red 3 spiral thing. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat's & Magic

  18/9   Cat's n cuddles, with my old cats again <3   Phoenix was there and really cuddly.   I was on trains too between Newcas...