Thursday 21 July 2022

Boat and Cart

 

20/7

Playing an MMO style battle game on a bridge I had an amazing thing made of light.

It looked like a bridge too but with bits on and was made of purple pink light.

It was mouldable too. 

 

Painting a mask it was white and Ian had put some suggested designs on it.

Lots of tubes of acrylic paint.

Decided on metallic blue and purple.
 

Wake at 333  been dreaming in my main dream space Marcus and my Mam and Em's Mam.  Marcus was living in Em's house.

A post man and a games consultant.

last dream was a huge games room... The dreams had all sort of followed on from each other in a mishmash.

I was cleaning the games room.   The games tables were large campaign boards but had been left covered in plates and spilt drinks.

I was clearing them and the few sink kitchen stations around the room.

I met Paul Bolton again he was also clearing tables.

 

21/7

3rd and 1st person dream.

A split family part on an old sailing boat in a rocky pass the other travelling at night in a horse and cart.
A grey cloak like a blanket.

Getting supplies for the boat people as they had nothing.  

Some tinned stuff and peanut butter.

Both parts of the family had young kids.

There was a war too or battles.   Some of the people had amazing eyes like lizard or cat.

There was a guy overseeing the cart group.

 

Next was a modern setting an open type of office, it was a mix of an art class and support call centre. 

Set up for help with people filling in forms for a charitable grant.

People were being trained to be call handlers there.

It was very surreal though magic with people laying around on the floor and wigs of sliver, white and blue.

It was somewhere around old stone close but the dream space is still strange and futuristic the building was tall with only 2 walls.

I'd gone to Irean's which was older and filled with clothes and outfits.

I was meeting a guy there from Tel Aviv who was going to take a group of us there.

Mel & Andy Sliver were with me.  It was to be quite a posh event and I was wearing a backless trouser suite thing that I actually do own.

We would be leaving from London, it was linked with the money for the other charity.

I didn't know much about the money, I was there for the ghosts I was experiencing.

We were traveling underground rather than flying and the stations were strange.

As I wasn't part of the right 'group' I could only use certain entrances.  The others were guarded by men with strange red blobby rash on their skin.

The entrance we had to use was a tiny tube slide...

My head kept jamming somewhere near the bottom and I was twisting it trying to get free while hoping the person behind me wasn't going to fast.

I could hear people talking so new I was close to the exit. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat's & Magic

  18/9   Cat's n cuddles, with my old cats again <3   Phoenix was there and really cuddly.   I was on trains too between Newcas...