Thursday 7 July 2022

Feeling Divided


 

5/7

Sandra, a stent placed only it wasn't correct and was causing pain.

A strange bot belly pan, burning threw.

Large ape family, I was picked up by one and carried with them.

 

Handmade wooden watermelon ear-rings.  They were to large.

A lighthouse.

 

MMO game, in the sky was a painting of our travel hub.  Mine was a tower tree house in a conifer.

6/7

A waitress serving, tray of liquid.  Ill people but a competing for space/land or a city/town.  A male angle but he was difficult - untouchable. 
I was a go-between waiting.

2 of my Aunts Sheila and Betty trying to help with the duality caused by the meds. 

 

Main dream area my house but it wasn't.  I'd lent baking equipment to a woman and she'd also taken my jumper.
As we arrived there it was cold and snowy. 

The house was like it was when I was a kid with no fences and I was crawling threw snow trying to enter the house.
Couldn't stand....    Frozen emotions? 

 

7/7

Wish my recall was better as the places I'm seeing are fascinating.
I was with DarthD who  was reminding me of when he'd felt bad I'd had to rebirth myself alone just over a year ago.  I was laying shivering on the floor locked in a white room.
He told me my last trip was my own fault, well Inka/Me Me/Inka.

I was in a place with a high tec magic tower - there was also an ultra modern train.  It reminded me of a futuristic version of my main dream space.

There had been a chat about Jesus on a bus and I was being asked to make or find a besom broom.

There was 2 layers to the dream.  I was debt collecting/watching but also waiting on people like a waitress.

There was a large open school/meeting place.   We were being split into 4 corners each with a different plant.  One group had potato's, another deadly nightshade a 3rd would plant a large bare root fruit tree.

Don't recall the 4th.
I wasn't planting or in any of the groups I had an errand to run.

On king street below what used to be jubilee house was a old fashioned clothes shop on 2 floors.

There was an unusual school uniform sold there. 
A long pale pink silk dress with a soft light blue silk tie it was to be worn with a purple blazer with yellow piping.  
It looked crazy.

Oh I was woken with a now also then there was a wardrobe knock just after I woke.   Fist time in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat's & Magic

  18/9   Cat's n cuddles, with my old cats again <3   Phoenix was there and really cuddly.   I was on trains too between Newcas...