Monday 1 August 2022

Eye Rings


Dreaming with Malico for recall. 
 

Main dream area, in a house on Mayfeild.  At the bottom.
There was a kind of house party and I was there with Matthew we had got everyone stoned and then unlocked the door and ran off together.
The place we ran to isn't familiar but we passed a group of witches dressed up for Halloween. 

We wen't sure if they were late or early celebrating Halloween but they didn't want us to watch their ceremony so we kept running till we got to another house.
There was a feeling of fun and escape.  We were hugging and I was recalling he was my first friend, I had really clear recall of us playing as toddlers and a toy doll I had called Amanda. 

 

Next dream is a village like you'd see in a kids TV show all painted houses and kitch.   I was entangled with a shop down on the dock, it had been selling tickets for a local cinema but had come under investigation.

2 guys were going down for a while, one for ID theft and the other cigarette smuggling.  It wouldn't be to long, I was going to staff the ticket booth instead.

There was a rave party I was going to as well, my hair was white black and pink curly too.  Looked great I knew the drug seller there he was at a market stall and I was running for him too.

Inka appeared either before or after this dream...

He removed my eyeballs so they were just floating and then put a ring round each of them so they looked like planets.

Then he put them back in and left again.

The dream sort of followed on We had woken from the rave in an old teaching hospital.   It wasn't immediately clear if we were staff or patients.

We had the recall of the rave but not how or why we were in a large medical bay.
Mira was there and jack was male me.  Nicki an old friend too.
It seemed we were staff as a matron type woman had came in and told us to get ready or we'd spend the day scrubbing out incinerators and waste chutes.
I'd gone into the bathroom there surprised that my hair was now all black and when I came back out I was in a different ward. 

It took me a while to orientate but the beds were different and there were way more people in this room getting ready.

I didn't recognise any of them and non of them knew me so I decided to see if my ward was next door.  

Find myself in a large blue and metal corridor with metal double doors but non of the other wards are familiar looking out of a window in a stairwell I see the complex is vast looks more like a giant factory of some kind. 

A room I was exploring was filling with people, many just laying on the red floor and they looked relaxed.  A lecture was going on already in a similar room opposite so I decided to see what it was on and work out what was up.
Sitting down at the back next to a pile of donated food and a group who look like friends I'm approached by someone handing out fruit. 

I took a few of something that looked like overly long yellow grapes but the cat woke me before I got to try them.

Last dream the strange matron woman is still around and I'm now with marie (middle me) I'm in an old fashioned nursing uniform the stiff cotton dress that's overly long and heavy with a more modern black hoody covering it and we are in a northern city.   Leeds I think.

Our base was 2 old fashioned caravans and I'd broken the shower curtain in one...  Only I thought I'd been opening a blind like shutter on a closed up shop.   I'd been doing it with my eyes closed and it had gone wrong.

Marie soaked me with the shower and that annoyed me but she had cleaned out the pink caravan that served as our bathroom.  I'd shoved her into a wall for making me all wet and the matron was keeping and eye on me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...