Thursday 25 August 2022

Medi Equipment

Management game in a strange futuristic hospital.  Large rooms with big strange radiology machines but then old fashioned uniforms with large white bonnets.  The farn and links again... A pod outside we had been up all night talking.  

Along the road to were the first school used to be was some shared female accommodation.  

A central fireplace and then people had a low bed and a chair in one l shaped room.

It wasn't full but the other females didn't want me to rent a bed there.

They all kept their belongings in clear plastic bags which I thought was odd.  I wasn't keen to share with them anyway, I'd just thought it might be cheep as it was shared.

Turns out it wasn't... But I think this is cause not all the beds were occupied. 

For some reason my main dream house was no longer available to me.

Next dream was here...

Storms and rain and more medi equipment this time on the lane.  

Shoving it down into the road with an admin office where the swings would go.

The field was really muddy, it it was hard to wheel the equipment over the ground.

It was operated by a bunch of guys who spent a lot of time stoned.
I knew of 2 evidential videos of something that had been done, one had been uploaded. 

 

I'd told Ann about them who was in the admin office then we all got onto a large black bus.
It had booths like rooms, and we were smoking in one.  A strange box like vape that burnt incense like rectangular sticks and left a thick ash.
There was a large chocolate cake cut up for sharing.  The bus had mixed groups who were journeying and I'd taken the ash to the door to throw into some bins at a bus stop.

We were in a large city and the driver put me out here.

 

I needed to get a ferry back north.

 

The bus had put me down in an underground bus depot and I'd headed to where children were waiting on barge boats.  I was floating not walking and when I did walk I was walking backwards.

I walked out onto the sea front were I could see the large ships, non were boarding so I'd kept walking to a strange beach with lots of old tarred boats pulled onto the sand and fish and crap pots laying about. 
The sand was dirty... I was asking them about a lift back north.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...