Tuesday 30 August 2022

A Visit to Rue

 


I miss our discourse 'Then meet me when I saw you last'  The car?  'You were eating my chips' 

They weren't that good tbh.  'Yeh but you liked my gift'  I suppose, 'You did Ren'

Why?  'Just laydown' I want to remember more.  'IN TIME' ??  'Relax'

Inka I've been 'Ren, I know all you will ever say, just come here and play' 

 

Family of rich parents, journey threw villages and towns north.  Stopping off at little houses.

Silver jewellery, small silver bird charms on a fine chain.  An orange toy seahorse too.

Next dream I was in a class, we were taking a break to go to a town in Germany we travelled by a very fast underground train.

It only took 20mins... At the station I was unable to get off with the rest of the class.   The seats were too plush and I was stuck.

They tried to hold the doors for me but the train moved on...  I'd been supposed to get of at 'Rue'
 

I made sure I knew the name of the stop so I could get of at the next station and go back.  The next place had a name that began with C.  The train had travelled in the open for a bit past some green foothills and then into a town and past a cinema.
I couldn't read the billboards but the language didn't strike me as German.   I could understand what people were saying too, but it was obvious I was a foreigner there.

the train stopped in a large multi-layered hub.   I'd got off at the Northbound platform at level 14, so needed to find the Southbound platform on the same level.

Rue was a dark transport hub. undergrond. 
The people their friendly but all waiting.  I found the rest of my group who were just mostly hanging about waiting for the transport home.   One had left a quiz for people on a small table and passers by had been filling it in.   I put a bit of my own art work with it for a while.   It had a picture of the small red deamon babe in my care and also some other stuff on.   I'd written the words Scapegoat on it, a local pointed to the word goat and told me that was a swear word their and I shouldn't leave the image up.
I was puzzled and thanked him for the info.
I'd tried to make a call to Ian to tell him I was in Germany but would be back shortly but the phone he'd given me was like a toy.

I'd been wandering back and forth pressing buttons trying to get it to work... Instead it was like an automaton.  
The buttons would just reset themselves...  I recall thinking how it was like them dreams I had where phones never work :P  TBH I can't believe I didn't go lucid in this dream.
I'd been playing with the phone and had accidently wandered down a slope and out of the transport depot. 

Finding myself in a service yard. 

A machine for washing trains and huge equipment was in this high dark space. 

I could see people heading up and back inside so I followed them but instead entered a errrr meby a mine?

It was dark and damp cave like with strange yellow machines.   I realised this was also dream like, and these huge automated machines are often sinister.
I had no idea how to get past them as they were scraping out tunnels and seemed to have no way of seeing that I was on the ground in the way... Massive excavating things. 
A guy who was local and had appeared beside me saw I was uncomfortable and took my hand.

He was a similar height to me with short blond curly hair. 

It was safer with us both looking out for the movement of the machines so we could get out of the way.
I'd realised there was a gangway above and so I'd called up, asking how we got threw and back to the transport hub.  
A woman appeared to our left.. Showing us a way to climb up... It was a strange white structure with plastic coloured gems in it.   It was a little like a climbing frame or wall but could be used as a ladder to reach a white corridor.  

The blond guy climbed ahead and I woke when I moved my real arm to reach a handhold she was showing me.

I'd been with Inka and the red babe thing on another layer.   I'd taken it from the crib into my main dream area for a walk.  Inka appeared before the dream to see what I was up too and I'd asked him about feeding the little thing - Milk seemed wrong, he suggested some raw meat and it's teeth were pointed so I'd got it some stake cut up for stew from the butchers at the top of the street.
We were sat by pinnacles where I was feeding it.  I'd asked Inka which of us was the scapegoat now,  as we scapegoat each other over n over.... He asked me what I though and I'd guessed it would be me again.

I'd wanted to take the babe to see the ducks and we walked down to the beach on the harbour. 

I'd fallen asleep on the sand into another dream.

An outdoor market, cheep looking shit and stalls covered with tarps.  I was there taking part in an experiment, we had a kind of xray scanner...  I keep dreaming about these?
Anyway it was hidden at the back of our stall and we were scanning stuff.  

An image of a row of hearts.  Em was there too.

They weren't aligned properly but a guy with us said it didn't matter, he could sort that after with software.

I was a little worried that people were being exposed to radiation.  It was something we would get in trouble for if we were caught.
I'd left the group to take Zak who was with me to nursey.   It was a one run by Disney, it would be his first time and I felt very out of place in the huge que of posh mama's and infants.
We'd waited till everyone else had gone in, apparently there was a huge process to get into this place and I was thinking how stupid it was and we'd need to find something simpler.

We were lost on the way in too.   Couldn't find people just deserted rooms and rides, strange steep steps and stairs and pirate ship styled climbing frames. 
When we did find people it was like going into a cinema or boarding a plane, hostesses rather than nursery staff and plush waiting rooms. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...