Tuesday 9 August 2022

Stars, Shaman and Heads

8/8 Missing toys.  They were plushies or something from the Mr Man books.  We were trying to recall all the ones we had but now didn't.

I was writing a list of the missing ones. 

While I'm doing it two large cuddly toys on a shelf come to life and jump down.
 

A man with a shaved head and a strange scalp tattoo, dragon like.

He was operating some sort of machine I'd never seen before. 

Em in some very unusual clothes, a woman going bald in the same way men do and she'd shaved her hair short.

last dream.

A river break... Was like a music video too.   We were a group of females on a coach trip or similar.

A river in a costal town, we were going to travel out to the islands off shore.

 

Before the visit we head to a newsagents or pub where tiny live animals are being given away with the paper.

We have a small cow, chicken, zebra and pig.  They were hand high.

I'd taken them to the island with the guy who had bought the paper and we let them go there where they all find small muddy puddles and started to bathe.

 

We watched them for a bit then the guy made me all wet, I was kinda annoyed so I sat on him, making his clothing wet too. 

 

We were waiting on a field trip with some Shaman.  The island changed so it had some houses then people were passing in mixed groups.  

Hunters, Locals and a female shaman, who it turned out were all captive.... Taken from their own place and time.

I didn't want to go on trip with a captive, but they told me we should as they would be in trouble if we didn't come.

They wern't kept well.  The female shames were black and white, like they were from an old film but all the other people were in colour, they had beads going from facial decorations to a staff they carried. 
They resented being used as an attraction and by the game hunters but couldn't get out of the situation they were in.

 


9/8

Main dream area but we are suppressed / watched by some giant automated things.

 

Mel likes a treatment for something not usually treated.  This was experimental game again, like monopoly.   Mono Poley?  Bi polar mono pole?

 

404 Rooms for dreamers jumping into different dreams.  A guy there too, portals and patterns.

 

I was linking to a far star  oh yeh, it was the pole star.. Polaris  I knew cause I could see the dipper around it at the different times of the year.


On the ground I was a sort of anchor but I was made of 6 stars in a sort of figure of 8 shape.  Inka was with me reminding me of the 2 heads thing. 

 

Long dream that was set in this strange dark version of my dream space.  First a large strange lifeboat named 'The Margret'

I'd taken it out and then brought it back into it's mooring in a rocky gap.  After that I was driving a red double decker bus from the top deck at the front. 

It reminded me of when Inka has been driving below me, this time It was me driving.
Only I didn't have a wheel or anything I just had to drive with my mind.

The streets were narrow and filled with kids playing, I avoided them on the harbour hill then came to the main street.

It was closed to cars and rows and rows of Asian teenagers were in lines.  It was like a school assembly or watching a sports team.
The top of the main street was closed with a metal barrier and I realised I wasn't suppose to be driving up there. 
As I got the bus up and out of a gap another bus the same came from round the back of the newsagents were the carpark was connected by a road now... The bus turned fast and crashed into the barrier. 

 

Next I'd woken Em.   A school was ending and I wanted to see if she was coming for the final lesson.  She was. 

We were all making street food too, there were shared camping stoves of various kinds.

Jack was there too on a long table outside my main dream house with lots of veg.
I was cutting up a courgette like squash with orange flesh and green skin. 

It was like a marrow with orange flesh I was going to cook in cheese sauce once I could use one of the stoves.

The Asian people it seems had appeared to do with a vote.  

Linked to earlier in the night when we were all being observed.  They were hoping that bringing numbers would help their representative get voted in.

It hadn't worked and the representative was one from the estate were my house is.   

Still looking for a camp stove I'd gone wandering threw the dream space were it's day now.
Parts of it are built up with large outdoor churches and congregations holding services. 

I'd gone round one into a fortress or castle at the back that was more Greek in style and was asking directions to get back onto the street were I knew I'd find a stove outside of a bank there.


I see the numbers 301:103 Inka tells me 'The devil is in the detail' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...