Saturday 3 December 2016

Flying bed and too much noise!

Ian was snoring again last-night... it was in my dreams and I kept trying to get away from it, close doors and stuff but it wouldn't go away :P
In the end I went to sleep on the sofa.

I'm in a strange tribal  village, there is a clan battle going on that I've some how landed in the middle of.   I'm standing by a hut trying to 'blend into it' when one of the teenage boys that keep popping up in my dreams of late appears out of the crowd shouting for me.   He gets shot by an arrow.

I go to him, then the other one appears too - once we are all together we manifest a flying bed and fly away on it giggling. 


A memory that I'm putting into the earth the payment is a broken bit of mirror.    (This seems to fit with the digging down to remember something, broken bit of mirror is a fragment...   )

-

Last dream was like an ancient monastery kind of place, there were huge fireplaces beautifully ornate but not lit.   I was there to help renovate it, there was a church in it - lots of hidden passages, a tavern/refectory full of people with a beer garden type thing.  I'd walked around passing threw the church area which had a huge vaulted ceiling with red and yellow painted plaster between.

I find my way back to the old kitchen though, I was trying to move an old range cooker to find the original fireplaces and hearth behind. 




-





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...