Wednesday 14 December 2016

OBE Surgery

First dream was a bit like the swamp/oil field dryad... but it was spirit of a beach. 

Next was a nightmare type of dream... I wasn't scared but it had a kind of urgency to it.    Annoyingly all I can make out is that It was set in a forest, and I was searching for something  (rest of my writing's to messy)  Something about a call to the wild,   I know I'd woken up thinking it was interesting.


Next dream is outside too but it's a home.  I'm with a guy I went to school with I can't remember his name we are looking after the place as  his mother has gone away. 
The place is a glade in a wood, there are rocks covered in grass... there are also the odd wired placed chair and occasional thing like that.  

In the centre of the glade are rock pillars with grass on the top, we climb up onto them.  On the largest there is a marking on the grass....   looks like the grass has a tattoo.   The mark is of a hummm   bit like a labyrinth picture, and there is 4 caves in the directions N,S,E,W

We are looking at it, not sure what it is possibly a game or for a ritual.

His mother is due back soon, and her GTL (grot tolerance level) is lower than mine, so I help my friend to clear up.   She arrives back, as I'm leaving I notice part of the ground/floor is bouncy..so I bounce up and down for a bit cause it's fun.

Baby next door wakes me

Next dream, setting is a very old fashioned surgical theatre at the top of a tall building, with loads of windows.   I'm about to be operated on, and the person doing the surgery is Ann a vet I worked with, but in the dream she's also my mother in law.  (Ann is mum of 3 vet, very competent not very confident she swapped to running a guest house) 

She is going to operate on my ovaries or something reproductive... and is she upset as I might not be able to have children (I don't care)

The op starts and it's early in the morning, she anaesthetises me.   Once my body's asleep I leave it and am having an OBE watching,  she's struggling to stabilise the anaesthetic and doesn't have a nurse to help and so she's upset and panicking a bit.

A receptionist comes in, to say good morning and she can kind of see my OBE body  not properly but like a ghost or presence in the room.  I wonder if I can help the Vet, so I go up to her and hug her.   I'm like a ghost so she can't see of feel me properly but I feel her heart rate and breathing start to settle so I keep hugging her till she's relaxed.

(This was like the dream were I did this to someone trying to get a soul fragment back... I was a ghost that put my hands on his chest and slowed my breathing till he matched and then his SF came back to him)

Anyhoo she's relaxed now, so I start to look at my body on the operating table, I can see the ET tubes not in right so I wriggle it until I can see the bag moving as my body breathes.   A nurse arrives, (This is a girl I was at school with)  She takes over the anaesthetic, the vet is more relaxed and they start the surgery.  I walk out of the wall and go to explore. 

I fly I have awareness of the place I'm in it's like a huge collage place my dream partner seems to be one of my x's  (his own mother is dead now) he's in a refectory type place eating.... he doesn't seem to know/care his mother is upset.  The rest of the place is filled with lessons and youngish people.  

I feel a tug and realise the surgery must be finished so I go back up to were my body was. 

When I go back in, my bodys not there but I'm standing up and can talk to people now so it felt like I was back in it, they all seem quite pleased - on the Op table are slices that they removed from me :P

They vaguely look like cuts of meat ready to cook :D

- I get woken up by Zak. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...