Sunday 4 December 2016

Spirit of a Tar/Oil Field

I'd come across the term Loosh with some friends, and breifly looked at it.

How it presented it's self was that if a dryad is a tree's spirit in 'form'  LOOSH is the spirit of a tar field or oil field  (The spirit of ancient forest)  That has decomposed but still exists.  There was me and it in a void (sticky and black void :P)  I was kinda within it and without - it's memory's of when it had been 'alive' and in the light. 

It was boiled down wildness,

It was confusing when I woke, but then I remembered that I read that loosh is like distilled love or something - which would fit if light is sun energy and love is planetary energy. 

Anyhoooo it was really quite awesome either way, I'd never thought of tar fields as being 'alive' or having spirits - but I guess it makes sense as they are basically ancient vegetation.

Next dream...  

I'm in a forest, running errands.  There are teachers there, I was being a tester... something to do with blood and visions.   We are looking at images then recalling how teachers will react when they see them  (even though they haven't seen them yet)  So we are recalling the future.

-

Sleeping on a hard stone floor in a large grey castle... I can't stay away and just keep falling asleep into dream in dreams

-  Watching a family from somewhere snowy they all have red hair and freckles they are celebrating a fish hall and celebration.   There home is a fish storage place, they are outside laughing and singing and I wave at them.

Back onto the stone floor, I look down over a ledge there is a coffin below...    I have a puppet on strings, it's a group of bats.   I dangle them over the coffin to wake up the sleeper.  He gets out, it's a singing dancing skeleton like a mime artist.     He has face painting on, on one cheek is  a white winged butterfly with red tips, one wing is missing.... on the other a red heart.      He dances with my bat puppet.


-

Next I'm in a caravan watching a discussion with a female vet I used to work with called Julia.  She is talking to someone about the layout in the caravan, she needs a large oval table..  the carpenter architect is listening. 
Julie gets upset and starts yell and shake, the guy puts his hand on her arm to ground her.

He tells her about a rare disorder that he can test her blood for, she calms and agrees...  he has paper work.   We look threw it, its an interesting experiment with blood and visual tests.  They ask if I'd like to do it to as they need controls.  

They are looking for a worn down protein - it's also linked to the Zika virus.    I am doing the vissual aspect of the test, it involves looking at one image and then another ... as we do so wired afterburn images show, we have to call them out.  I have many of them so it takes a while.




Next dream I'm walking threw a village over a massive bridge a river is in flood below it... the water grey and fast flowing, the village is busy.   On the other side of the bridge is a narrow door way, threw a hair salon that leads to a massive dry arid desert with soft tents and shades set up. 

-  Last dream is a huge web made of white pebbles.... they look like dew drops on a spiders web.   When one wobbles all the pebbles do too each is a dream a life - I can wobble them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...