Thursday 29 December 2016

Tree City and Fabric Train.

Wed nights dream..    (Only the main one as been to busy to record remember others)

This dream is set in a huge wired tall building.... it's 10+ storeys high and a mix of designs, ages and uses.   

I start to remember the dream as I'm heading up a huge open staircase, on the top is a restaurant/cafe and I'm going to help server food here.... it's white/creamy with a skylight and bright.   Lots of tables and busy. 
It's snowing outside but inside it's warm and busy, people seem to be shopping too.   The building is a maze, and the cafe I'm working at is high up.  
I realise we have run out of jugs for milk, so I offer to go find more...   

This is were it gets crazy - the building I'm in is like a massive department store but wired, with dwellings and such a mix of things, castles, Inns, shops, .... one moment I'm in a modern sports ware shop, the next moment I'm in an old Victorian kitchen climbing threw attic spaces and beside chimney stacks... the place is such a mishmash of stuff :D
 
I can't find the jugs I was looking for I seemed to specifically want orange ones and after a while am totally lost in this massive maze of bizarre and seemingly unrelated  rooms with 1000's of people milling round.  

I start to make my way down again, this time it's a round spiral stair case with grey carpets.  The hand rails are a sliver colour and there are monitors at the intersections of the stairs giving directions.    I follow one path way in a direction I think might lead back to the cafe but seem to end up in some posh executive offices.   There are 2 suited men in there who smile and greet me.....   they are pleasant and say hello... but I quickly back out with a 'whoops' wrong place...  next level down is live recording studios, it's like a big radio station.    I can hear broadcasts and bands in the rooms.. the monitors are saying what's going on. 

I suddenly remeber that the buildings are layed out like 2 trees, and the spiral staircases are in the middle... I'm on the wrong trunk.   

I follow it down to the bottom, and back up a path/car-park to find the other trunk/entrance... there are shuttle buses and monorails brining ever more people into huge tall buildings.    The entrance to this trunk (were I work)  is a mix of a zoo, water park playground.  It's sunny and there are slides and kids in swimsuits.   I climb up and over all the toys and play my way back towards the second entrance, this building is more fun  with more colours... I start to make my way back up to the top again. 


---  So I think this probably has to do with being in my own brain/mind and exploring the 2 halves of it. 


Last nights 

This dream is again in a very modern futuristic city.   Nothing is familiar as it's so wired!

I'm there to study, I'm a 'fabric' student.   The place we are training at is highly regarded and we get there via strange modern trains... they are segmented and not like anything I've seen before.   

I'm studying with the male aspect of me again.   This time he's quiet and gentle.. we work as a team, are lovers/friends/study team.    The train we are using specifically goes to the place to learn 'fabric'  

The others in our class are more of a 'group/team'  but we are happy as a duo... the others are pushy/intimidating with an agender to there study... we all use the same train.  

On the train there is a row, the others want us to join them... but we refused to be intimidated. 

The group, attack the male aspect of me.... They chuck him of the train and onto the track so he's 'out of the game/dream'   I'm quite pissed of with them, but continue on into the city.  
When we get there I start to walk to the fabric teaching factory on my own.. I'm aware the group are following me waiting for me to change my mind and work with them, but I'm still to annoyed with them. 


---   This seems to be old ideas and new ideas :)    I'm playing the intuitive side and my ideas are struggling for dominance... the fabric seems to be 'reality' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...