Wednesday 21 December 2016

Regicide, Gran's House and Cloaks

First part of the night was about intention...   It was all  very abstract but that intention is what helps bring and send in the web.

Next a dream was set in my Dad's mothers house, it was with my brother and a male cousin ( His parents I were also perspective parents for this incarnation)  Both our mothers and our fathers are related, Zak was also in the house.  This seems to be to do with male ancestors.... we needed to look for something in the sea.

Next part of the dream I was watching a wedding with people from all over the world, the bride was a daughter of a friend with the same name as me who moved to Australia.  

A Journey with a camel or a lama it was like a cross between the 2, it was small and liked to drink coconut milk. 
-

Then the wired one...   This dream was unusual it was more like looking at another life, I had no body and I wasn't sure who I was as I was watching the dreamscape rather than in it.  

The dream was inside an unusual building with no windows... it was all in a different language too & there was a commentary too in an archaic style.  (disembodied voice style)

It was an important temple, there was a king there.   The walls were smooth and a golden/sand/tan colour.  Very grand but also had a feeling of a domed cave perhaps due to the lack of natural light.  Purple, turquoise fabric and gold stuff was used sparingly.... also old stone buildings around it.

The king has been juvenile in his behaviour, he was arrogant and abusive another 'me' had played a role in his death (regicide)  this was all being explained by the disembodied voice over the top of the temple scene and their chatter in a different language.    I was unsure as to who that other 'me' had been or even what sex I was.
This had had long lasting 'ripples'    in my space/time experience. 

When I woke up I had the name King Solomon in my mind.  - not sure if this was in reference to the king or the time period. 

-

Seahouses, seafront wired version, a massive old hotel totally burt out, just lots of arches remaining.   Inside were people looting, there was a wired ugly red 1970's carpet remains with crossed swords on that someone wanted. 

Next dream, Roz had a new house... it was very very small and in a 1930's style, lots of mirrors the rooms were triangle shaped.  It was quite claustrophobic so I went outside...   Beautiful sunset over a sea, pink and blue sky.  

-

2 furr cloaks, one of Monkey fur and one of Wolf.   I can swap them to take on different archetypal characteristics. 

Watching an energy flow in someone's body but feeling it in mine, the heart went round and round like a battery.  Not like any thing I've seen before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...