Saturday 31 December 2016

Fairground, Seal and a Mountain Pass.

Yesterdays dream that I didn't write up.  A crazy floating fairground..  doing impossible things, under it were tents.  A small group of us lived in these tents the rides seemed to go day and night, so fast and interlocking but missing each other.   On each ride was 1 child.    The tents were our homes, pretty run down while the crazy rides went on over head all the time. 

Last nights dreams. 

Lots of rocks!  

In the first dream I'm with a group of people looking for chips!  The chips are big, and odd not cooked to big to be made from normal potentates :P
I leave the chips with a young male, we are making our way up and over lumpy rocks further and further out.  
We find ourselves on rocks at the edge of the sea, the tide is coming in and the water is clear and cold, the sky grey.    The male wants to go for a swim, so he jumps in...   a seal arrives to inspect him, it keeps nudging and nibbling, he's afraid but the seal is more like an exuberant puppy. 
I tell it 'Oi!' and it looks up at me curious,  I tell it 'Bad Seal' in a mock strict tone and throws me an 'appeasement gesture' it leaves the young boy to swim back onto the rocks.


Next dream I'm passing threw a massive what seems like a mountain pass...  on the ground is short grass that looks nibbled, and rock formations that don't look entirely natural.   I'm in the sky observing lots of groups travelling. 

As we travel further threw the pass I notice the rock has been split and expanded with inlays of bright pink resin.   
I stop at a formation were the rocks make a round space, in it are 2 elderly females talking one looks Indian the other Arabic, they are hugging and crying and talking together.     I leave them and keep moving threw the pass flying over.   Next there are ancient sandstone structures these look more man made but again are expanded with pink resin too.    Lots of people have come to see the meeting of ancient and modern.  It's not obvious how the pink resin came to be in the expanded rocks.   Next are more modern structures made of white ceramic but again, with the pink ripples threw them.

The journey stops at a home that is in America, I stop flying now and join one of the groups that were moving threw the mountain pass.    We had been accompanying someone from the UK back to the USA to their family.  Her family were grateful... the house had no walls just some work benches, and I was making coffee for everyone  (I don't like coffee! ) before we left again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...