Friday 24 December 2021

Rose Mary

24th

Woke after a crazy experience. Was like the sorcerers apprentice Disney thing but as a multiplayer acid like pvp experience.

It was crazy, like a shared trip or mass hallucination. 

Vivid psychedelic colours and flashing lights.

Siren, Sea and submarine stuff.

Was also a bus black and neon green an x too X split or cross.

I had a silver spoon that acted like a compass... It was like a stainless steel serving spoon with a hovering silver X - It was flipping and moving with me.

A scene made of paint pots and tubs.

Also a castle in the sky painted like art behind the clouds.

Boots logo... Boots oo like eyes
👀was seeing the B too as specs.
The way light goes in the eyes that I've seen before. Pharmacy and scales.
Puss in Boots.... Make-up.

Fe Male Iron filings and iron magnetic art.

-
Cat dragon...  Rose gold.

Kaylo...
Hummmm
oh My head feels odd...  
Pink panther but tabby like I was swapping into all kinds of things.

Like a mix between the pink panther and the Cheshire cat glowing stripes.
Fighting games with Inka have given me glowing tabby stripes.
 

A rosemary beetle at my 3rd eye and then I'm that too.
I'd wanted to be a moth but Inka told me I needed something armoured he wanted me hard not soft and moths get eaten to easily by bats.

Metallic too, I recalled a dream years ago with 2 butterfly's mating on my 3rd eye.

 


It was like a bug bhindi

Bug eggs.... Metallic too like iridescent egg shells

Ocean life that glows

Kids like metallic sonic hedgehogs.

Deep sea ocean life communication threw visible light.

Bugs, Air squid and octo water cats land.

Fire? 'Wait and see mouse. May be your dragon likes to burn'

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm   It's like a goofy dragon puppy!
'Yet you know it got bigger'

Oh yeh, nothing in order.

'No Ren, just TIME NOW'  Malico?

'All helping Ren.  Your dragon aspect connects to me'

Oh

'Bugs to Inka'  Loci? 'Math' lol is that alive? 'IS NOW' hah kk

Kaylo is cat....  But the purple puma thing  'You were a flea mouse'

Toxo??  'How big or small can you go?'

Lol I duno that I want to know........

'You do bitch'   Suppose  'Relentless curiosity and a stupid sniffy nose'
Value fulfilment!

Show me something fun please...

'Come to sleep'   I'm awake! 'I can see, close your eyes then'

Himalayas and Andes Dirty laundry. Clean and dirty and what ends up hurting.

 

Generational pain passed threw DNA some of us are helping to stop a clock??

A ticking time bomb of other peoples pain instead of TIME NOW

 

Oh yeh, the dream of my dad breaking Fays legs.. That was linked to the pain in my hip joint.
 

Joint - Join  Joint, the old temples in India people standing on people

Back and forth threw all generations

It's why dragons and bugs

Big and small

Clean and dirty

Nothing and all

 

Weight of responsibility crushing down??

 

Responsibility and self control

What I believe happens

It dose for all,

But few are crazy as to go this far.
 

I can't not or I will break

But I need to moderate it to not get locked away.

 

Thats why I need crew and faith,

Pets and alters

They help with the stuff not mine or to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...