Thursday 16 December 2021

Odd Balls

 

303 I was water-skiing or just learning....
Hard on the leg's but lots of fun.

Liquid gold, Kaylo... Stuck in my head.
Feels like a middle ear infection in my right ear..
Baptism of fire?  Puzzle games.

Then locked in a tiny room....  A guy wanted to see if he could break the doo (was a magno lock thing)
He could but rather than just opening to let us out it broke the system down.

It made him sad, he dropped on all 4s n cried.

Foot balls, hairy balls and a repeat of a play or game...   Characters different story the same.

Oh I had balls but no dick and lol this was graphix and sick, they had growths on I was squeezing things out.
They were plastic toys and oh err medical sampling / testing stuff that had been used...

The body had consumed & encapsulated it and was popping it back out.

The hair was odd too, thick wide tufts between the massive growths.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...