Friday 17 December 2021

Baby Eggs


First dreams was large tracks and junctions.  A large communal shower block too.

A really odd experiment with embryos they were like eggs all cracked together but the yoke/babies we growing.
About fist size... The block of jelly like stuff they were in was setting though and I was concerned as they were alive.

They turned into mice sized puppies!
 

Inka told me 'Ren gets what she wants and needs'   I'd asked but what dose Ren need?'

He told me sarcastically 'That bitch, is the million dollar question' 
I was with him and Kaylo, he's still being wyrd but the ear pain is gone now and lucidity and detail is improving as the med levels wear off.

A detailed dream... I'm back in the place where the building didn't like me. (Still can't find that dream)  Ah found it!! 
It's slightly different.
Downstairs were the newsstand had been was a shuttered station the line no longer in use and a large coffee bar that was unstaffed.

I was waiting a pick up and had gone again into the large building.
A cafe is there. All young people at a metal food bar.

The stools were close together we were shoulder to shoulder but everyone was friendly and sociable.
I'd ordered a tuna sandwich but then regretted it as there was amazing fresh fruit and veg platters but I ate the sandwich anyhow not wanting to waste food.

The kids were all local to the place, I was aware I was just passing threw but I planed to hang around a bit and they were ok to show me stuff.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...